Yes...another Garren plead.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2fast 2zilean

12-28-2012

I find that Garren's ability to sustain is extremely over powered. His passive is great, no need to rework that. Only one good champ comes to mind when countering Garren: teemo. I'm sure I will be corrected but here is my point. Due to his health sustain and the lack of mana, he is able to dominate early game WAY to much. Perhaps his late game falls off, but with items that's not an issue. Just make him use mana, or at least scale the silence/increase cool downs at early levels. I mean after all, he does have natural tanky stats, movement increase, a natural cleanse, armor/MR buff, an amazing ult and one of the best passives. Come on now...something isn't balanced with him and you know it -_-

Edit: My argument, if it isn't clear, is that I would like to see Garren use mana. I see other sustain champs have some sort of repercussion rather it be mana cost or health cost. But none with Garren, and that is why I feel he's imbalanced.

Baughwssery

12-28-2012

He's perfectly balanced. I don't see what your argument is.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-28-2012

OAo ermuhgerd a sustain champ in lol? whatever shall we do!

PsychoB0b

12-29-2012

"I kinow he falls off late game, but he shouldnt have a good early game either."

Basically what you just said....

Inochiii

12-29-2012

"Only one good champ comes to mind when countering Garren"

Wat? Anything with ranged attacks can poke him all day and walk away when he tries to trade back. Smart teams can lane swap against him and he gets no farm or killed under tower. I'm going to assume you're trying to troll.

Zalenoth

12-29-2012

i eat garens with cho

KxN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Funny, haven't lost to a cho top lane yet

Zalenoth

12-29-2012

they probably burn through mana like mofos like the 2nd holocaust huh

Gruteng

12-29-2012

well, you can really counter garen by kiting the whole game with a ranged champion or just doing different things with melees, normaly you either outdamage or ignore him...

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFIANT TODDLER View Post
My argument, if it isn't clear, is that I would like to see Garren use mana. I see other sustain champs have some sort of repercussion rather it be mana cost or health cost. But none with Garren, and that is why I feel he's imbalanced.
You mean other then no ranged harass at all?