Karthus passive OP RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cool Triangle

12-29-2012

bump

Cool Triangle

12-29-2012

bump

Kayzar

12-29-2012

Let's recap how this actually goes down in game play above 1200:

Karth runs in. Everyone focuses him. He Zhoyna's.
Everyone runs out of his AOE.
Fight continues, Karth pushes in again like an idiot even though he's almost dead.
Kayle times her ult perfectly and keeps him alive longer. People focus Kayle and she dies.
After Kayle is dead her 3 second (assuming max level, which I think is that long) ult is gone and Karth dies.
Everyone walks out of the AOE.
Karth ults.
Nocturne spell shields
Vlad pools
Support heals the ADC
and the AP mid uses their own Zhonya.

Really there should only ever be 2 people inside Karth's AOE: The top and the jungle. Maybe the Mid depending on the champ but otherwise the ADC and support should always be far enough away from Karth to not get touched by his Defile.

Cool Triangle

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayzar View Post
Let's recap how this actually goes down in game play above 1200:

Karth runs in. Everyone focuses him. He Zhoyna's.
Everyone runs out of his AOE.
Fight continues, Karth pushes in again like an idiot even though he's almost dead.
Kayle times her ult perfectly and keeps him alive longer. People focus Kayle and she dies.
After Kayle is dead her 3 second (assuming max level, which I think is that long) ult is gone and Karth dies.
Everyone walks out of the AOE.
Karth ults.
Nocturne spell shields
Vlad pools
Support heals the ADC
and the AP mid uses their own Zhonya.

Really there should only ever be 2 people inside Karth's AOE: The top and the jungle. Maybe the Mid depending on the champ but otherwise the ADC and support should always be far enough away from Karth to not get touched by his Defile.
nice team comp shame not everyone plays a healing support/a vlad/a nocturne every single game

Kayzar

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Triangle View Post
nice team comp shame not everyone plays a healing support/a vlad/a nocturne every single game
While you have a point on Vlad and Nocturne (and they were just examples anyway in the opposite ridiculousness direction of your OP) I almost always build a Mikael's on any support I play in games where we aren't pub stomping. So if you play with me, you'll have a healing support even if I'm Zyra or Leona or Lux.

Cool Triangle

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayzar View Post
While you have a point on Vlad and Nocturne (and they were just examples anyway in the opposite ridiculousness direction of your OP) I almost always build a Mikael's on any support I play in games where we aren't pub stomping. So if you play with me, you'll have a healing support even if I'm Zyra or Leona or Lux.
Shame not all supports build like you isn't it..? Thanks for sharing.. If this was a "how do you build your supports?" Thread i might've actually cared.. Now back to my thread..

Cool Triangle

12-29-2012

bump

ExaltedVanguard

12-29-2012

Meh. I don't think his passive is all that great.

The passive on the ult is pretty annoying though. The entire enemy team loses 250/400/550 health permanently. Seems kind of broke to me.

Cool Triangle

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExaltedVanguard View Post
Meh. I don't think his passive is all that great.

The passive on the ult is pretty annoying though. The entire enemy team loses 250/400/550 health permanently. Seems kind of broke to me.
Yes but the ult can be cancelled if he uses it before he dies and gets on his passive, it can't be cancelled once he's actually on his passive

Cool Triangle

12-29-2012

bump