(Map Concept) 3 team battlefield 5v5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pumpikin

Recruiter

12-26-2012

An alternative to mega-boss giving turret benefits, you could suggest adding a consumable (extremely expensive) that would rebuild a turret, or insta-respawn inhib, or something like that.

XSkull9

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpikin View Post
An alternative to mega-boss giving turret benefits, you could suggest adding a consumable (extremely expensive) that would rebuild a turret, or insta-respawn inhib, or something like that.
Good idea. A KS from an opposing team could end in disaster with what I suggested.

ProtectTheMinion

12-26-2012

What about a roaming monster?

pumpikin

Recruiter

12-28-2012

perhaps the roaming monster would aggro based on proximity rather than just being neutral until attacked...?

Isithnica

Recruiter

12-28-2012

http://i.imgur.com/0bahk.png
Doesn't include the jungle.

This is my idea for how this might work. 1 person would go top, 1 bot, 1 jungle, and 2 mid. The 2 mid would split at that splitting point. Minions would spawn for the mid as 2 siege minions every few spawns, 6 mage minions, and 6 melee, and would split in half at the splitting point. Minion spawns for top and bot would be the standard 3 mage minions and 3 melee minions with a siege minions every few. If you destroy an inhibitor for mid, 1 super minion would spawn and go to the side where you destroyed the inhibitor. Top and bottom inhibitors would work as normal.

There would be a special altar/control point for each team's mid (the purple dots), and if an enemy takes control of it, it will start to spawn 3 mage minions and 3 melee minions with a siege minion every few down the mid. This altar/control point will only be able to be captured by your minions, to prevent someone just rushing in and taking control of it for the minions. Killing the strong boss monster would protect your altar/control point from being taken for 1:30 and provide a buff.

BrandonZ201

Senior Recruiter

12-29-2012

So there wouldn't be any jungle? btw, this idea is really great!! I will support!

thedoglover1233

12-29-2012

if this map became a map twisted treeline would have one less person constantly playing it !
and also i support the minion splitting concept except it could benefit 2 teams for killing one inhib so we might have to get rid of inhibs entirely and just put tanky things that the minions have to destroy and only the minions can destroy them not champs, and the post that suggested you get super minions until your inhibs destroyed its still the same concept one inhib destroyed 2 teams benefit, another thing we could do is have 2 seperate turrets and inhibs that can only be destroyed by their proper teams the turrets can hit both teams though, we could maybe even have the teir 1 turret be 2 turrets side by side and again can only be destryed by their proper teams but youd have to debuff their damage by half until one turret is destoryed then they have normal damage. this would be terribly hard to balance but its possible ill constantly look on this post and ill try to give suggestions about balances.

Isithnica

Recruiter

12-30-2012

There would be a jungle, I just didn't draw it. I was too lazy. I think I'll try drawing a larger version with more detail.

Tricky101

12-30-2012

To much for game and would take a shiz load of time to load BUT IT SOUNDS GOOD

thedoglover1233

01-16-2013

has this been abandond ? D: