remove GA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jimmy The Goat

12-29-2012

ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
The concept of GA is broken beyond all righteous hell. If you're dying, GA is a horrible item to build because if they can burn you once, they can burn you 1.3 times after GA pops you back up.

On the other hand, if you are absolutely never dying, GA becomes your best snowball item build ever. If they can't kill you, then they won't even want to try if you come rolling in sporting a GA.

The best solution is the just ax the GA effect entirely and bring in something more compatible with the current game.

Destaice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

No.jpg

Blkshroud

12-29-2012

nope.avi*

TerasDominicus

12-29-2012

I would like for it to be reworked. There was a thread that suggested to remove the revive spell from the game and add it as an active ability to guardian angel. So instead of immediately reviving once you die you have the option to revive immediately at your base.

Jimmy The Goat

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyriacos View Post
I would like for it to be reworked. There was a thread that suggested to remove the revive spell for the game and add it as an active passive to guardian angel. So instead of immediately reviving once you die you have the option to revive immediately at your base.
pls roit

Scarlet Flandre

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyriacos View Post
i would like for it to be reworked. There was a thread that suggested to remove the revive spell from the game and add it as an active ability to guardian angel. So instead of immediately reviving once you die you have the option to revive immediately at your base.
Attachment 583143

drzombieface

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
I would like for it to be reworked. There was a thread that suggested to remove the revive spell from the game and add it as an active ability to guardian angel. So instead of immediately reviving once you die you have the option to revive immediately at your base.

LolHomeguard + Tele + that GA.

No thanks. I don't want someone dying then instantly coming back to a fight with full health and moving faster than a Kenyan on methamphetamines.

TerasDominicus

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drzombieface View Post
LolHomeguard + Tele + that GA.

No thanks. I don't want someone dying then instantly coming back to a fight with full health and moving like they're a Nigerian on methamphetamines.
So , you prefer a tank dying then immediately reviving on the spot and kill everything?

Bladeviper

12-29-2012

i think they should do what was posted in a thread, remove the stats from it and just have the passive, its strong enough on its own without the need to give defensive stats as well

drzombieface

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
So , you prefer a tank dying then immediately reviving on the spot and kill everything?
If it revives on the spot it has a fraction of its HP bar.

Much easier to kill than having to chew through a second full HP bar from one that GA Revive'd + Tele'd back into the fight.

If a Tank's GA pops while it has 4k max health, which would you rather fight: A Tank with 1200 health or one with 4k health.

The answer should be pretty obvious.