Vi's bugs, what am I missing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kadajko

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pker5256 View Post
When/if she dies midair (daruis ult, dont ask how) she continues her ult instead of stopping. Same if teemo poisoned and she dies midair (or blackfire after burn)

Seems like someone shouldn't have to do all that so she can complete her ult and still do damage then fall over dead. (even if shes refunded her ult granted it does no dmg)

[edit] and sometimes she stops, but occasionally this^ still happens.
Doing half damage if killed seems legit yeah. Will add.

Kadajko

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorJebus1 View Post
Vlad can dodge Vi's ult using his pool fix that please
THAT, I am afraid is working as intended, it is a toxic ability like that, same as Fizz trol poll, and any invincibility frames in general. Those pretty much can neglect ANY ult not just Vi's.

IceAlchemyX

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadajko View Post
THAT, I am afraid is working as intended, it is a toxic ability like that, same as Fizz trol poll, and any invincibility frames in general. Those pretty much can neglect ANY ult not just Vi's.
Didn't realize you had a topic virtually identical to mine otherwise, I would have just posted here, but I believe that once in the air, champs should not be able to activate abilities that make them "dodge" her ult. It should incapacitate them.

Kadajko

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAlchemyX View Post
Didn't realize you had a topic virtually identical to mine otherwise, I would have just posted here, but I believe that once in the air, champs should not be able to activate abilities that make them "dodge" her ult. It should incapacitate them.
I think it should include a suppress effect, not just knock, yeah.

IceAlchemyX

12-29-2012

Another bug you could add to the list: when kha'zix goes invisible during Vi's ult, it is broken off completely.

Ephringael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadajko View Post
It is not working as it should, because it doesn't match the pattern of things that already exist.

Excessive force is not an auto attack. It is a modifier that makes AA a spell. Example is Ezreal's mystic shot. When Ezreal is blind his Mystic shot still hits the target, as opposed to auto attacks that miss.

If champions should not take damage from abilities that include CC, then Blitz Grab, Alistarts headbutt/pulvirize, Popy charge, Morgana/Lux snare etc. shouldn't do any damage when enemy is immune to cc too. Heck Mundo's cleaver includes a slow, shouldn't do any damage as well right?

But I came here to ask for more bugs if I missed anything. Didn't think I would be required to explain the obvious.

He's right. Renekton's W doesn't miss when he's blinded last time I checked. And that modifies the next auto attack to be a spell. Also if it hits champions behind target champion, but not target champion it DOES sound like a bug. Either it's meant to completely miss, or not miss at all. I sincerely doubt this is something riot intended. (Although it is kind of cool)

Shacos boxes should not interrupt her ult either. It specifically states she is immune to CC.

As for the ultimate, the initial charge should do partial damage to a target immune to CC. The target should not be knocked up (Due to immunity) placing Vi in front of the enemy champion rather than behind it.

bagObricks

12-30-2012

I had one instance using Vi against Kog. Manged to get him down to less than 100 HP when an enemy Taric stunned me. This gave Kog enough time to get away from me, but as I got out of the stun he was still in my Ult's range. So I ulted him, but as Vi closed in he flashed directly away. Vi continued to follow with her charge all the way to Kog's new location, stopping him and knocking him up, but dealt no damage at all. With the tiny amount of health he had left the Ult should have killed him, but instead he was able to escape with help from an Alister headbutt that landed completely after the ult had finished.

NeutralMilkMotel

02-09-2013

when she is snared while channeling vault breaker while smart casting, she continues to move at 15% less speed but cannot cast Q

DeadliestIdiot

02-09-2013

Trundle's Pilar of Filth cancel's Vault Breaker. Looking at the description of Pilar of Filth, I don't see anything that suggests it should interrupts Vault Breaker, but I've never played as Trundle so I may be wrong. Either way, I've had this happen several times.

Agent109

02-13-2013

Wow, you guys should think about how Fiora feels, and it's even easier to counter Fiora. Even Vi counters Fiora, plus Vi has 2-3 cc moves in total. D: We need to look at some of the hardcore issues. Vi does have bugs were she has 0 hp and still continues to ult (Happened to me ), so that needs fixing, but there are champions in worse conditions here. I think Riot is trying to cut low on some nerfs and start buffing champions to meet standards to not be nerfed.