Best idea ever to reward Tribunal Judges

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

12-28-2012

You know I am in a very good mood today. I am glad you guys are enjoying this discussion. Perhaps I was a little over eager in my meager attempt at champion creation =). Mainly I just wanted to tell all of my fellow judges, Thank you, you make a difference!

Number One Yi

12-28-2012

All I see in the Tribunal is innocent people getting banned for unorthodox things, I believe your reward should be to stop using the Tribunal and spend some time convincing Riot to remove the garbage.

Tonitrui

12-28-2012

A skin would be better. A champ would require everyone to start doing the tribunal, even if they don't want to.

I know another skin thread was talking about a courtroom theme and a darius weilding a Gaval was one of the suggested skins. Would be a nice tribunal only skin.

KSOAR

12-28-2012

then the aristocracy of mother ****ers in the trib will have there own champ, and anyone seen playing that champ wont be banned, they will just pardon them and spam punish to everyone else yes great job.

FYI i got a warning from the trib for playing AP garen for 3 games, all were with 5 man premade friends

reported by enemy all 5 times

we won all games

P.S.

I dont vote in the trib since they came out with the justice rating.

i pardoned about 60% of the time and after my first 20 cases i had 33% correct

i spammed punish 60 more cases

currently (and have been at for quite some time) 77.8% accuracy

yes downvote the truth

Droogle

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Ok here goes ... our own champion!

Since we are judging cases out of the goodness of our hearts
Stopped right here.
lol good joke.

Lee Sin Cos Tan

12-28-2012

Abit to OP, should get nerfed, but the champion designe and the idea are genious!

Great Pyrenees

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonitrui View Post
A skin would be better. A champ would require everyone to start doing the tribunal, even if they don't want to.

I know another skin thread was talking about a courtroom theme and a darius weilding a Gaval was one of the suggested skins. Would be a nice tribunal only skin.
Yea skin idea is great also. But the reason I said champ was so ONLY the people who did 500 cases could ever get him. Kind of a limited time thanks deal.

Great Pyrenees

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semtexz View Post
Abit to OP, should get nerfed, but the champion designe and the idea are genious!
Thank you so much!

No one picked up on it. But I used a very specific theme when making him. Every ability he has is one of the Rules of a Horror Movie =). 1) The innocent must suffer 2) The hero must rise (Suffer and train) 3) The wicked must be punished 4) The dead must rise (This one is subjective but George Romero says is so I listen).

If I may defend my Champion design for just a moment. To you because you were kind and I would like to explain. His passive isnt op beacuse he will have to pick a single path. Is he going to be a ADC? Is he going to be a Tank? His passive allows him to adapt to the enemy team and pick a single role very well.

So what is the concept of this champion? He is a high risk burst champion. What is the risk? After an attack or two he will be lower hp than his target(s). This effectivly nullifys his ability to burst them down. If he is focused properly. So why is he still viable? Two of his abilities give him direct survivability (His shield and his semi ult). So his team could play a Protect the Thanatos comp OR they could make a Burst comp and Thanos could sacrifice himself deliberatly to help win the team fights.

I made this champion with Ghost and Flash in mind as MUST runs. Someone asked how can he be a support since he has nothing that directly helps the carry. He is a Kill Lane support like J5, after your adc has more hps than their adc he flashes in hits ghost then aoe's until the enemy adc is dead.

People read true damage and think hes op but his only direct damage skill hits EVERYONE including himself with true damage making him a two edged sword. Alone he can easily be focused into obscurity. But with perfect position, timing and team comp he is viable in any position including jungle.

Great Pyrenees

12-28-2012

[QUOTE=KSOAR;32932809]then the aristocracy of mother ****ers in the trib will have there own champ, and anyone seen playing that champ wont be banned, they will just pardon them and spam punish to everyone else yes great job.

I kind of like that idea! After all tribunal judges are amongst the kindest people in all of LoL. It only stands to reason people would try to report them. I was actually thinking that when Playing this toon it would be unreportable I just never mentioned that in my Op.

Great Pyrenees

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droogle View Post
Stopped right here.
lol good joke.
Well were not getting any reward, doesnt that make it a job we do out of the kindness of our hearts?