@Riot play with me for my 1000th win?!?! :D

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im Dax

12-28-2012

Hey Riot, I was just wondering if I could get a rioter to play with me for me 1000th win!? I am at 999 wins right now and what better way to celebrate then play with a rioter?! Thanks!

Riot Terablo

Systems Administrator

12-28-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Sure thing. Usually going into the chat room "playwithriot" and mentioning it every now and then is a good way to wake one of us up.

I might be able to join you on your conquest a bit later today, if your up for carrying a RIOTer to your 1000s win.

Prófessor Oak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

GG first comment is riot

XylemUP

12-28-2012

Haha, never seen the first reply to anything be a red post.

GG op!

I'll have to remember to do this at my 999th win too. 600 more to go. ffffffffff-

loquence

12-28-2012

Have fuuunn!!! ;]

Riot Terablo

Systems Administrator

12-28-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

One thousand wins is a pretty epic achievement and it's an honor to be able to share in this moment. Keep it up XylemUP and we will try to be there for yours! No gurantees or refunds.

YamaXenuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Where were you guys when I was at 999? Can i get a rioter for 1337? or is that not awesome enough?

gimeyop

12-28-2012

lol this is kinda off topic but what if you get to 999 wins and keep feeding after so you'll never get 1k wins? does that mean you can get a riot member to play with you 4ever?

Kristari Zuboro

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimeyop View Post
lol this is kinda off topic but what if you get to 999 wins and keep feeding after so you'll never get 1k wins? does that mean you can get a riot member to play with you 4ever?
Your ELO will sink to a level in which others tank games harder than you do, and will win.

hi im Dax

12-28-2012

Thanks ! I'm so excited ;P