Riot, I challenge you a Duel - Concept Duel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I dunno 38385942

12-27-2012

you think you're good enough to win? you make me laugh.

TheHobbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoober Goober View Post
you think you're good enough to win? you make me laugh.
Oh my word! You sir are misunderstood.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

WAIT! It needs to excell in all forms of synergy as well! Lore/Ability Synergy, Ability Synergy, etc. Oh and it should be balanced [: Another thing I'd like to see is that the passive is not an on hit activated passive and isnt a increases magic resist by blah blah blah.

TheHobbits

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergMeister View Post
WAIT! It needs to excell in all forms of synergy as well! Lore/Ability Synergy, Ability Synergy, etc. Oh and it should be balanced [: Another thing I'd like to see is that the passive is not an on hit activated passive and isnt a increases magic resist by blah blah blah.
Synergy is a key aspect that can often become a problem if not properly balanced.

TheHobbits

12-28-2012

No word Riot? Cowards I suspect.

Dzanio

12-28-2012

Not reading posts in the forum would be a more logical explanation :/.

Warface

12-28-2012

Bumping this up because I'd love to see morello's face when he realizes this **** is serious.

Imagine if morello would respond: he's probably ask for jungler top lane, and then we say "DENIED, we want support battle". Then imagine if he'd lose by popular acclaim. He'd lose all credibility to me.

TheHobbits

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether Master View Post
Bumping this up because I'd love to see morello's face when he realizes this **** is serious.

Imagine if morello would respond: he's probably ask for jungler top lane, and then we say "DENIED, we want support battle". Then imagine if he'd lose by popular acclaim. He'd lose all credibility to me.
haha! Yes! So true.

BergMeister

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHobbits View Post
Synergy is a key aspect that can often become a problem if not properly balanced.
Why I said it should be balanced. But this is a must, none of some of lackluster **** we've been getting where abilities don't flow at all.

Nysta

12-29-2012

I can't really imagine you to beat them Hobbits, and I think there's many champion suggestions that are better than actual champions that were implemented into the game xD
Sorry!