How do i appeal a perma banned account?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

citoriM

12-27-2012

My other account got perma banned on christmas day. And i made a support ticket about it and there is still no response. On every ticket i've ever made they have replied within 24 hours. so i don't know what's going on. Anyone know how to actually apply for a apeal if making a ticket in the suspentions catagory is wrong?

Owlstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

I don't think you can, or if you can, I don't think you should. You have to try very hard to get perma banned and they make it clear when you are perma banned. If it was a regular ban I'd be fine with appeal but if it's permanent then I feel like you shouldn't be able to.

Anyways, I think what you did already is what you were supposed to do. You just have to wait a little longer I suppose. Sometimes, Riot takes a few days to respond.

Rocko15

12-27-2012

Ya don't, you just leave they don't want you here.

Shiroyashaa

12-27-2012

to get perma banned, you must of gotten ban mutiple times and if u didnt stop doing what you were doing.. why should they unban u?

KevinDelMarr

12-27-2012

Sit out for a year and think about what you've done, Then if you really want to play again, make an appeal

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-27-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

There are no appeals for permabanned accounts.

Valtome

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
There are no appeals for permabanned accounts.
Shut down!

Johzik

12-27-2012

Its not permanent. Itll drop off in 100 years or so.

citoriM

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlstar View Post
I don't think you can, or if you can, I don't think you should. You have to try very hard to get perma banned and they make it clear when you are perma banned. If it was a regular ban I'd be fine with appeal but if it's permanent then I feel like you shouldn't be able to.

Anyways, I think what you did already is what you were supposed to do. You just have to wait a little longer I suppose. Sometimes, Riot takes a few days to respond.
You actually don't have to try really hard. 3 bans from the tribunal and you are perma'd.

All of my 3 bans on my account were atleast 2 or 3 month gaps between bans. And that's honest. The first ban on the account wasn't for like 8 months after the account was created. And all i get banned for is 'verbal abuse'. I usually get frustrated when my team mates are bad. I'm a 1800 soloqueue player. I never leave games, intentionally feed, or act racist towards others. It's just the "stop feeding, you're throwing the game" remarks, which are taken as offensive language. The occasional cussing i do, sometimes at players, most of the time not. Reports that pile up over time get you banned regardless of how minor they are. The only way to not get banned eventually in this game is to never have a bad game (Bad score) and say EXTREMELY minimal the entire game. Perferabbly no all chatting, unless it's a "gg". and only talk ever if it's about objectives. I've seen cases posted on this forum that showed people doing nothing but playing inconsistently, and getting reported for feeding. No offensive chat by the reported either. Just generally bad scores of bad games. Like 3-9-6, or like 5-10-5. Anything that looks like it could have costed their team mates the game, is usually what low elo players report for, especially if there is no offensive chat by that person. Get what i'm saying? If you are inconsistent, you will probably get banned eventually if you play ranked enough. ^.^

Clyonoshi

12-27-2012

Time Travel.