Perma first ban in a year ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sporq

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBloodz View Post
I doubt they do, I had a friend mistakenly get perma'd (got reverted) for trying out blitzcrank mid (EVERYONE reported him that game which resulted in a instant perma somehow)
I doubt this is true. I've never heard of anyone getting banned for one game. Ever. The only time anything like this has ever been reported is when saintvicious trolled his ranked jungler by going double jungle and stealing all the guys buffs on stream while Riot employees were watching.

Shiraz

12-27-2012

The fact that you can be punished months later is just ridiculous, lol.

TigerBloodz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Xin Zhao [00:05:24] urgot
Urgot [00:05:27] yes ?
Xin Zhao [00:05:28] ur amzzing

TigerBloodz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiraz View Post
The fact that you can be punished months later is just ridiculous, lol.
Agreed.

TigerBloodz

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporq View Post
I doubt this is true. I've never heard of anyone getting banned for one game. Ever. The only time anything like this has ever been reported is when saintvicious trolled his ranked jungler by going double jungle and stealing all the guys buffs on stream while Riot employees were watching.
He had tried it in all his games for a while.Not gonna say his name,don't wanna put him out there but we contacted support and got it removed.He was really devastated for a while.

Sporq

12-27-2012

Quote:
He had tried it in all his games for a while.
And the truth comes out...

Kranberries

12-27-2012

If you have had no warnings or other bans, go to support and ask why you were permabaned as a first step. It will probably get reversed if this is true.

Shelzin

12-27-2012

Quote:
That was a premade
Why in gods name are you using text on a premade squad?

Quote:
And NO I didn't get any warnings.As I said i haven't gotten ban in a year on that account since I barely played it.
You haven't gotten a ban in a year on that account. So... You did have a ban on that account at one time? Many bans?

Quote:
Do you really think I would seriously insult someone intentionally with that insult ? Why do you think nobody reacted badly ?
I would have ignored it. *shrugs*

And I'm just having a hell of a time wrapping my brain around all that text on a premade squad. Voice chat... Look into it. If it's a premade you'll win more games and it's more likely you don't get nailed for being a jerk.

TigerBloodz

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporq View Post
Here's why blaming your brother for game 4 doesn't fly in my book:

Why are you letting your brother play on your account? It's a free game. If he doesn't have an account it takes 30 seconds to make an account so he can play on his own account. If you were too lazy to take the time to do that, then why did you have an admittedly new player on your account playing normals? Why not start them out with the tutorial, or beginner bot games, or customs? Why weren't you there coaching and telling him not to be a dick in chat?

It's your account, the responsibility still lies with you. You let him on there.
I was telling him not to be a dick and such.This is why it was a one time occasion.He is very casual and wanted to see WHY I play league for hours a day.I told him to tell our team to get some wards for map awareness hence "MAP AWARENESS" He only had 1 ward because he has sold build at last minute while we surrendered.I had got him some wards.

TigerBloodz

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
Why in gods name are you using text on a premade squad?

You haven't gotten a ban in a year on that account. So... You did have a ban on that account at one time? Many bans?

I would have ignored it. *shrugs*

And I'm just having a hell of a time wrapping my brain around all that text on a premade squad. Voice chat... Look into it. If it's a premade you'll win more games and it's more likely you don't get nailed for being a jerk.
Before I had gotten a microphone :/ Leona did take offense to it at first but then I apologized and told her I was just kidding.

I'm not sure how many times I got banned however,I know not much prob once or twice ,I barely touched that account except for the few months ago (got LEAVERBUSTED on my main) but I've just come back to it since I brought some RP and I finish a game with my friends and I get "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED" I was confused.