Unranked Solo Queue (He even looks like Dyrus with a Teemo hat) Come join the fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryc Nairda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Music is horrible and extremely loud. Why can't people stream with no music? You'd probably get more viewers if you stream with no music and talked with the viewers. Your stream is also pretty laggy. Just a suggestion. But hey.. At least you get more viewers then I do when I play League. Then again, I think people are checking you out because you actually do look like a heavier version of Dyrus.

KupoPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defeated YMIR View Post
Music is horrible and extremely loud. Why can't people stream with no music? You'd probably get more viewers if you stream with no music and talked with the viewers. Your stream is also pretty laggy. Just a suggestion. But hey.. At least you get more viewers then I do when I play League. Then again, I think people are checking you out because you actually do look like a heavier version of Dyrus.
Appreciate the constructive criticism.

Wubbabear

12-27-2012

yolo queueing

T3HGibbons

12-27-2012

Bumping for brolo queue

T3HGibbons

12-27-2012

Bumping for science! Also, if you guys have anything that you would like different about the stream please let us know and we will do our best!

KupoPanda

SexahPanda

12-27-2012

bump

KupoPanda

12-27-2012

Brolo queue~

KupoPanda

12-28-2012

Streaming again :3

Wubbabear

12-28-2012

Best troll na