Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

an N M E

12-20-2012

Pure AP Akali is godly. I carried a 2v3 with Lee on my team and an afk Vi. They were composed of Irelia, Swain, and Teemo.

Rylai's, Witchcap, Torch, Sorc's, Will, and Lichbane. Truly insane burst.

Ashen Paige

12-20-2012

i feel riven and xin zhao should be switched. Zhao has great jungling ability and good clear (with smite) and his ganks are VERY Strong. ive been playing jungle Xin and doing very well with it.

Sam

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen Paige View Post
i feel riven and xin zhao should be switched. Zhao has great jungling ability and good clear (with smite) and his ganks are VERY Strong. ive been playing jungle Xin and doing very well with it.
me too, still thinking about it mhm..

Sam

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravix View Post
But if he builds tanky that means you are focusing the tanky person while the squishy high damages are helping him out. High true damage ult that has free cooldown is op no matter how you look at it.

Most people don't build tanky anymore

Direwolfzs

12-24-2012

bump

GyjYa

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen Paige View Post
Any champ that uses tiamat/ravenous hydra effectively becomes tier darius jungler once they get tiamat. There aren't many champs like this, but Xin Zhao is such a champ. It farms the jungle faster than any champ in the game, smites not even needed. But before tiamat, xin can't really farm the jungle as well as riven, he lacks riven's aoe damage.

But mommmmm

12-24-2012

yeaaaaah

Direwolfzs

12-27-2012

What runes would you go for Lulu?

Bobinatorlol

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolfzs View Post
What runes would you go for Lulu?
Not sure what others do but it's a personal preference.

Like most AP's on TT.

Quint:Flat AP Red:Flat AP/Mpen Yellow:Stacking HP Blue:Flat AP

Quint:MS Red:Flat AP/Mpen Yellow:Stacking HP Blue:Flat AP

Flat AP is usually picked over Mpen because your abilities can aid your team which gain nothing from Mpen. You can change out stacking HP for Armor or MP5. I feel the extra HP pays off much more than armor. And since most Lulu's get an early chalice MP5 isn't needed.

raksonraksonraks

12-27-2012

fizz should definitely be at least tier 1. especially with the upcoming changes to the cap. hes already insane, now he's gonna get more insane even faster.