if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDiction View Post
Hey Cardboard, been reading the thread and love the help you given to the community like Ken has. I know this has been addressed, but you say Lee is for utility, not damage. However, ShakeDrizzle clips have him dueling 1v2s or insta gibbing the carries and getting out. His guide also recommends maxing Q for the burst.

Is it just his playstyle of damage Lee? I play Lee quite a bit and I max Q, considering I'm ganking more and I can't always rely in solo q of my teammates following up.

Thanks in advance!
That is more viable in a solo lee style build. in the jungle it's not as reliable. also, if you can't land your Q, you lose out on alot of dmg.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhoopsiGoldburg

Senior Member

12-25-2012

Do you think trundle is a solid top? My friend picked him up recently and from watching I love his playstyle and how he works.

Just wanted your thoughts on it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoopsiGoldburg View Post
Do you think trundle is a solid top? My friend picked him up recently and from watching I love his playstyle and how he works.

Just wanted your thoughts on it.
I wouldn't say solid, but it is viable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zov

Junior Member

12-26-2012

In my last game I was elise top vs singed, and the lane phase was almost even (harder to gank so many tanks). However, their team comp was Singed, Mundo, Cho, Soraka, Ezreal. Ours was Olaf Jung, elise, Cait, Morgana, Lulu. Every team fight pretty much only I could get near Ezreal by putting my E on cd, and I got cc'd/silenced so hard I didn't last long enough to kill him. When we hung back, singed sharaiya'd in and throw separated one of us and we fell apart from there. What do you do vs a comp like that? Were we screwed at champ select? What kind of comp would succeed? Thanks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manufacturer

Recruiter

12-26-2012

Awesome. Just awesome. Would definitely recommend auto-joining his chat room at startup. Forming a little community within the chat room haha!



Other people also help you out in the chat room when cardboardowl isnt there (cough cough. Thanks SteliosV!)

Glad I came across this thread

Bump .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWightMan

Junior Member

12-26-2012

Extremely helpful
Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zov View Post
In my last game I was elise top vs singed, and the lane phase was almost even (harder to gank so many tanks). However, their team comp was Singed, Mundo, Cho, Soraka, Ezreal. Ours was Olaf Jung, elise, Cait, Morgana, Lulu. Every team fight pretty much only I could get near Ezreal by putting my E on cd, and I got cc'd/silenced so hard I didn't last long enough to kill him. When we hung back, singed sharaiya'd in and throw separated one of us and we fell apart from there. What do you do vs a comp like that? Were we screwed at champ select? What kind of comp would succeed? Thanks
Elise isn't a good enough assassin to take down an adc amongst tanks, not even ez.

Elise also should be stomping on singed during lane.

Among that team comp you should be keeping YOUR adc alive. you needed to decimate in lanes. staying even is when you lost.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qsario

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
Elise isn't a good enough assassin to take down an adc amongst tanks, not even ez.

Elise also should be stomping on singed during lane.

Among that team comp you should be keeping YOUR adc alive. you needed to decimate in lanes. staying even is when you lost.
I'm curious what you'd advise, but I'm thinking Olaf should've been their initiator, because he can block all their CC and adding Lulu's ult would just be unfair on him, while Elise should've saved her jump for clean up. Also, Morganna and Lulu could've put a stop to Singed's throws with some well-timed CC, but a good Singed is always annoying as hell to deal with, so I can understand how their plans could get wrecked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsario View Post
I'm curious what you'd advise, but I'm thinking Olaf should've been their initiator, because he can block all their CC and adding Lulu's ult would just be unfair on him, while Elise should've saved her jump for clean up. Also, Morganna and Lulu could've put a stop to Singed's throws with some well-timed CC, but a good Singed is always annoying as hell to deal with, so I can understand how their plans could get wrecked.
Sounds like a fine plan to me. they did get out team compd though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2012

bump