Allied Creep Collision Detection.

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kabaab

12-25-2012

It's stupid for the creep to have blocking or any kind of unit collision they should just slow your character its extremely stupid to be chasing someone then suddenly your spinning in circles stuck on a minion..

StarBubbles

12-25-2012

The pathing def. has gotten worse. I had a champ get stuck for over 2 seconds...I even had a ranged champ get stuck trying to attack the tower well within range.

MuDlBoX

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
You are not allowed to walk through your own minions. Champion cannot move through allied minions unless ghosted.
the problem i see here is when u are walking and ur champion sticks behind a minion instead of predict a new path to solve that

WorstAlistarEver

12-25-2012

Quote:
You are not allowed to walk through your own minions. Champion cannot move through allied minions unless ghosted.
will you look into the pathing issue and/or creep blocking issue anytime soon?
seems lke the hitboxes of the minionns and walls in the game are a little bit off or something. i really don't enjoy clicking up a lane and see my champion going down for no reason because pathing is detecting things blocking my way that are not there.

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

12-25-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

I believe our engineers have found the cause of the "stuck on creeps" bug and are fixing it. It's a Christmas miracle!

Bagz22

12-25-2012

Quote:
I believe our engineers have found the cause of the "stuck on creeps" bug and are fixing it. It's a Christmas miracle!
Thank all the things

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-25-2012

Quote:
Well, at least try to cure our champions from minion-vicinity-epilepsy

QuitFiddlin

12-25-2012

Quote:
I want to work for Riot one day, how can I do this.

B4D W0LF

12-25-2012

Well, that would be nice if it's true

it does get kind of annoying to go to move somewhere, but instead you get stuck on a minion and then the enemy team slam dunks your face in that second of a window

Awaken Easley

12-25-2012

The way I see it, creep collision is another "RNG"-like symptom in this game.

Sometimes you walk through the minions when chasing, sometimes you get hung up for 20 minutes and it costs you a kill or you die because of it.

It's random when it happens.

We don't like random.

Why should we like collision?

Conclusion : We shouldn't.

Solution : Remove it.

I know there's going to be some kind of "No!" blowback by the lesser creatures in the community, but that's just the way things should work.

When someone can come up with a reasonable excuse to keep this in the game, then I might need to come up with a more reasonable rebuttal other than "It's stupid."

123456 ... 8