Any Rioters want to play with me for my birthday?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edge4o7

Recruiter

12-24-2012

My 21st birthday is tomorrow (Yeah, on Christmas day). Any Rioters want to play a game? Today would probably be better for obvious reasons lol.

JustBetterOkay

12-24-2012

Does it suck getting less presents because your Birthday is on Christmas? (If they say they are giving you an amount equal to if they were separate they LIE!).

I Like Tanks

12-24-2012

If you'd like, I'd be glad to play some bot games with you.

Edge4o7

Recruiter

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBetterOkay View Post
Does it suck getting less presents because your Birthday is on Christmas? (If they say they are giving you an amount equal to if they were separate they LIE!).
My family has always been a little on the broke side, especially when I was younger. I was definitely getting less in comparison to my sister whose birthday was not on a holiday lol. I kind of cared when I was younger but it never bothered me too much. My parents always tried hard to get me what I wanted and I knew that. Since I've been old enough to have my own money I don't know what to ask for anyways lol. If I want something I buy it for myself!

Edge4o7

Recruiter

12-24-2012

birthday bump

Edge4o7

Recruiter

12-24-2012

I'll give it one more bump

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

12-24-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge4o7 View Post
My 21st birthday is tomorrow (Yeah, on Christmas day). Any Rioters want to play a game? Today would probably be better for obvious reasons lol.
I don't know if I will be able to get on tomorrow due to family stuff going on for Christmas. I friended you though, so if you're around tonight, or if not, maybe after Christmas. Sorry in advance if I can't make it tomorrow. : \

IAmTheOneWhoNocs

12-24-2012

Ohh so he can get a rioter to play with him but I can't get one for my 1000th win I quit.... see ya tomorrow.

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

12-24-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmonic View Post
Ohh so he can get a rioter to play with him but I can't get one for my 1000th win I quit.... see ya tomorrow.
I'm happy to play with you, too. If I'm free and I see a thread requesting it, I generally respond, but I don't see them all.

Bootystrap

12-24-2012

Shooot. I'm down too. Lets do it!