What features of the proposed system do you find helpful:

Ability to report for actions during champ select 125 56.82%
Ability to kick unruly/trolling players 161 73.18%
Not having to dodge in these situations 97 44.09%
Not having to play in these situations 97 44.09%
None 27 12.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 220. You may not vote on this poll

Vote to Kick: The Definitive Solution

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boloney

Senior Member

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko265 View Post
Nope.

Duo queue states they will feed if you don't vote to kick someoe. What's the chances both of the others won't vote to kick? I would, I'd prefer to re queue than get stuck with some dick duo queues.

Some duo gets a bad match-up, calls up bogus stats of one other guy, they both rage, get a vote to kick so new queue...

Yea, abused so easily.
You would?

That's some messed up logic you have there. Someone's being a bully and an ******* and your response is to jump right in on the bullying and do what they tell you to do?

I'd report the one acting that way, not the person they're picking on. Even if they're part of a duo queue, it's still 3 vs 2. And 3 votes is all it takes to get the offender kicked. Isn't that the obvious thing to do?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanitius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamie Jeadows View Post
Make it so the 'first pick' of the duo gets to choose to kick, instead of them having 2 votes.
That was one option I'd considered, it's not a terrible idea as a compromise, but I really don't see the situation he described being a problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanitius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUATSbrah View Post
have it sent to the tribunal (like you stated), if the tribunal deems that votes to kick the person were not warranted, have the voters punished for false reporting
If it's an extreme case I don't disagree.

i.e. someone completely follows the rules and gets reported anyway.

But I don't forsee that happening often.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanitius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko265 View Post
Nope.

Duo queue states they will feed if you don't vote to kick someoe. What's the chances both of the others won't vote to kick? I would, I'd prefer to re queue than get stuck with some dick duo queues.

Some duo gets a bad match-up, calls up bogus stats of one other guy, they both rage, get a vote to kick so new queue...

Yea, abused so easily.
If they literally say "I/we will feed if you don't kick someone" then the other 3 can just kick them. Then they get punished for trying to abuse the system/trolling.

Not really abuse. Just kinda dumb.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eleven13

Senior Member

12-24-2012

There needs to be a vote kick AND a report function in queue. It's just ridiculous, by not having one Riot is rewarding trolls and hurting players who actually follow the "summoner's code."

Take an example I have from a game yesterday:

We enter ranked queue (my friend and I) and are 4th and 5th pick. We start figuring out roles with the other players (2nd and 3rd pick) while 1st pick remains quiet. Then the bans come:
-Janna
-Ziggs
-Zilean

...this guy is trolling. Proceeded to champ select, he picks soraka smite/revive and repeatedly says "TROLOLOLOLOLOLO" over and over. So now we're faced with two situations:

1.) Lose a game and elo for the sole purpose of reporting this guy after the game and hopefully getting the other team on board too.
2.) Someone who isn't breaking any rules dodges and gets penalized in having to wait 30 minutes to play again because of this jackass.

It's just ridiculous, one of our teammates ended up taking the bullet for us and dodging, and low and behold the troll wins. This should not happen, ever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanitius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven13 View Post
There needs to be a vote kick AND a report function in queue. It's just ridiculous, by not having one Riot is rewarding trolls and hurting players who actually follow the "summoner's code."

Take an example I have from a game yesterday:

We enter ranked queue (my friend and I) and are 4th and 5th pick. We start figuring out roles with the other players (2nd and 3rd pick) while 1st pick remains quiet. Then the bans come:
-Janna
-Ziggs
-Zilean

...this guy is trolling. Proceeded to champ select, he picks soraka smite/revive and repeatedly says "TROLOLOLOLOLOLO" over and over. So now we're faced with two situations:

1.) Lose a game and elo for the sole purpose of reporting this guy after the game and hopefully getting the other team on board too.
2.) Someone who isn't breaking any rules dodges and gets penalized in having to wait 30 minutes to play again because of this jackass.

It's just ridiculous, one of our teammates ended up taking the bullet for us and dodging, and low and behold the troll wins. This should not happen, ever.
I don't disagree, but I'm basically suggesting that a report in champ select is the same as a vote to kick. It will function exactly the same. Otherwise you could vote to kick someone for no reason with no repercussions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eleven13

Senior Member

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanitius View Post
I don't disagree, but I'm basically suggesting that a report in champ select is the same as a vote to kick. It will function exactly the same. Otherwise you could vote to kick someone for no reason with no repercussions.
That is true, I'm all for anything like that and I really don't see why it isn't already in the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pluz87

Senior Member

12-24-2012

delete duo queue add ban system problem solved


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanitius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluz87 View Post
delete duo queue add ban system problem solved
I don't understand this statement.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fongletto

Senior Member

12-24-2012

I think your system has a number of faults in assumptions.

1. Should the person who first calls a role be the one to get it?
2. Does the last pick always have to be the one to support if no one else wants to? What if they only play mid and completely suck at everything else?
3. Should 4 people get to decide what character you get to play?
4. Won't this force the meta? and everyone else playing outside the meta get kicked from groups?


123456 ... 10