I've had it with Kassadin. Fix him, or disable him.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grantson

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
So... besides making some anti-kassadin Riftwalk-blocking item, what else could be done to limit his power?
It basically just his ability to engage and disengage over walls. His other abilities are restricted (Long CD nuke, melee range hit, need spells cast to charge).

That's what makes him so hard to balance, if you reduce his rift range so he's not be able to hop over walls, he'd suck big time.

The only thing I could think of is making his rift walk cool down not scale (7 / 7 / 7 instead of scaling it to 7 / 6 / 5). So even with max CD you'll have 4.2 seconds to CC and kill him instead of the usual 3 seconds.

Rikukun

12-23-2012

honestly i hate darius just as much as kassadin. **** him. seriously.

Redenbacher

12-23-2012

Change the mechanics of blink abilities so that they are more consistent with dashes; they don't become more powerful when used in conjunction with walls less than twice the thickness of the blink's range.

Seriously. In the sake of clarity and intuitiveness (which Riot has been pushing for as a design goal for months now), it is completely bass ackwards.

Harvester

12-24-2012

Lightbringer: Places a debuff on enemies hit for three seconds. Duration is refreshed with each hit.
Debuff: If this champion uses a location-targeted dash or blink, target champion is rooted for 1.5 seconds.
Description of dashes: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Dash
My phrase "location-targeted dash or blink" would include the following types of dashes according to the wiki's categories:
-Line dash
-Ground Targeted dash
-Point Blank dash
-Blinks

I do not want this to limit abilities which allow the champion to jump to a target. As such, exceptions to this list would be:
Amumu's Bandage Toss, Leona's Zenith Blade, Nautilus's Dredge Line*, Elise's Rappel, Katarina's Shunpo, Shen's Stand United, Talon's Cutthroat, Urgot's Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser, and Warwick's Infinite Duress.
EDIT: The summoner spell "Teleport" is also an exception.
*Up to discussion
This passive would affect all abilities categorized as dashes EXCEPT single target dashes which are either outlined by the wiki or I have selected them as exceptions due to the nature of the ability. The debuff would not nerf the range of any affected abilities, however it would hurt the usefulness of said abilities.

Panzerzs

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
Another game against Kassadin, and another team completely outplayed that only got by because of how OP he is. He just makes me not want to play dominion anymore.
I've seen you play legit games before, there was something that I did to prevent kassadin trolls.
~If it helps, find a good batch of friends to premade with, im sure your elo isnt stupid like us higher ups -.-
~With that, if u get to understand e/o and ur own gameplays, you could probably take out kassadin and other ops. How do I know this, I've done it with a small group of friends that soon became well known in dominion =[
~Hopefully this helps, premades kind of work especially when ur elo is not high xD
~And if you really get pissed, just invite us in, were glad to help you,
~Other than that, High elo dom players, at least 70% of em dont deserve to be high elo cause of a rotation of op champs including kassadin, disable him~
~I rec. premade because teamwork, skill, and map awareness beats kassadin and others like teemo and jayce. It does not always work, but it feels less upsetting (for me) when you lose as a team working together rather than in solo Q.

Das Strychnine

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerzs View Post
I've seen you play legit games before, there was something that I did to prevent kassadin trolls.
~If it helps, find a good batch of friends to premade with, im sure your elo isnt stupid like us higher ups -.-
~With that, if u get to understand e/o and ur own gameplays, you could probably take out kassadin and other ops. How do I know this, I've done it with a small group of friends that soon became well known in dominion =[
~Hopefully this helps, premades kind of work especially when ur elo is not high xD
~Other than that, High elo dom players, at least 70% of em dont deserve to be high elo cause of a rotation of op champs including kassadin, disable him~
~I rec. premade because teamwork, skill, and map awareness beats kassadin and others like teemo and jayce. It does not always work, but it feels less upsetting (for me) when you lose as a team working together rather than in solo Q.
You're funny. I spam 4 man premades with some of the best players in the game mode but players who solo que Teemo don't deserve high elo.

Honestly, which one of those 2 do you think gives you a better advantage?

Panzerzs

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Strychnine View Post
You're funny. I spam 4 man premades with some of the best players in the game mode but players who solo que Teemo don't deserve high elo.

Uh...Sorry? I was trying to give helpful advice that worked for me personally and my friends who are the top 20 (which is redundant to you)
-I already said that map awareness and teamwork beats solo Q ops (exception of maybe kassadin to an extend I know that, I played enough games) ~ I'm not pointing any solutions or counters cause you'll probably yell at me again.
-Already said it might NOT work, but it's worth a try
-Instead of trying to challenge me, why dont u input a solution for Genericke? It worked for me, and im sharing a solution.
-You know, im talking premade as in a cloes friendship between people who naturally know what to do when situations arise, and im not talking about (just invite the best people and Q and hope for a win)
-But you know, that takes time to develop

DiscworldDeath

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Strychnine View Post

Dude, you've gotta tell us who you are. Bas really said you were going over the top when you described him last week.

Genericke

12-25-2012

Massively outplayed and completely destroyed the enemy team that had a Kassadin on it.

Final score was 97 - 0 for us. :'(

blackDAILO

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerzs View Post
Agreed.

Just had a 5-men premade last night and unfortunately we went against a Kassadin.

I can tell that the organized play brought by premades makes the task of going against mobile champions like Kass a lot easier.