Skin concepts

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TastyBeeBurgers

11-15-2012

Oh my sweet baby carrots... Nightmare Annie... That is so epically awesome. Oh my god Riot, these skins, these skins Riot, oh my god. Please, make it happen.

Atomic Toaster, I am now officially your fan. All Hetero, but I love you for these.

Captain Bird

11-21-2012

Atomic, to say you are one of the best fan artist I have ever seen would be the understatement of the century. I happened to remember this thread on a whim and am glad to see new amazing art.

I'm not sure if you take requests but I had an idea for Fiddlesticks. Space Horror, or Space Invader, Fiddlesticks. Sort of like the half destroyed, haunted space suit thing with Fiddlesticks in it. Tendrils poking out maybe or something. Just a suggestion and a bit of a bump to get your amazing art out there.

Franchize

12-09-2012

I just wanted to say YOU ARE AMAZING and i'm wondering what happened to the image with the helicopter shark :< ? i wanted to show my friend and now i can't find it.

ForgerOrzosSpelt

12-09-2012

This is amazing. I wish I could have given you more than 1 upvote.

AtomicToaster42

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchize View Post
I just wanted to say YOU ARE AMAZING and i'm wondering what happened to the image with the helicopter shark :< ? i wanted to show my friend and now i can't find it.
Took it out when I re-structured the post (after all the pictures went missing). I will look around see if I even still have it but it was a quick thing so I am not sure I saved it honestly.

redhead1183

12-19-2012

XOGaming Art Contest: Myst (2), and Tesla (3) http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2310243
Attachment 533354Attachment 533356Attachment 533357Attachment 533358Attachment 533359

I want myst as a champion now!!!

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

12-23-2012
8 of 8 Riot Posts

In addition to having really awesome skin ideas - You really capture the champions in your art -- I instantly know who they are, before I even click on the image.

Great job man! Keep it up

TheDirtyBirdy

12-23-2012

demon talon

riot take my money, no really just take it.

Struggler9996

12-23-2012

Demonblade Talon looks like somebody put one of the Assassin's Creed main characters into Prototype.

Looks good.

Calderweiss

12-24-2012

Nightmare Annie and Dragon Master Swain Noaw/ Roit pls