Would you want to see Nicki and Running the Risk at a LoL event?

Yes. 259 25.82%
Hell yes. 744 74.18%
Voters: 1003. You may not vote on this poll

Let's get Nicki and Running The Risk at a future LoL event!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Got Fed

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jho228 View Post
@ Xbiscuit "EDIT: Since I see a few people asking, i'll clarify on why the poll is one sided. The reason for the poll is to gauge how many people are supporting, so if a red does see this they can just look and say "wow, X number of people would like this". It isn't about asking who does NOT want to support, for if you don't then simply don't comment or vote."

I actually like the music and everything, however i do agree how bias this pole is. Yes, it will show how many poeple support it, I believe riot would also like to see the other side of a poll. A poll could get a million likes, however there could be two million dislikes on the opposite side.

One way or another, you thinking that making this thread to only show the positive side of something is just outright idiotic. There will always be people to say something negative on a online community.

In my opinion, to truly have a good opinion on a poll, is to have a poll with multiple choices rather then a one sided poll... which then, a poll is not even needed.

My two cent.
Hmmm... I see your point. I wasn't thinking about it in that way before. Is there any way to edit a poll or possibly remove it altogether?

jho228

12-22-2012

Now, don't get me wrong i like the idea, but i was just also showing the flaw. Also, unfortunately i do not know how to help you out there hahah

boourns

UI Designer

12-22-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Oh man, I'd love to see this! Riot pls!?

Kmor

12-22-2012

Under a red

Zerglinator

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
Oh man, I'd love to see this! Riot pls!?
Make it so!

FaerKhan

12-22-2012

I like it, do it Riot!

Killrazor

12-22-2012

where is the "no" option..?

Rockitblackguy

12-22-2012

I listened to the stuff on their website, and it's actually quite good, I'd love to see them perform between matches at the next IPL or something.

ZyniX69

12-22-2012

It's almost as if some people are offended they can't vote no. You don't want to watch the live performance? Don't ruin it for those who do. Writing music and performing is not an easy thing to do.

PROTATOMONSTER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

I Protatomonster agree with this post. Lets have her at some League event's, I'd love to see a band performance during downtime between games.