Picking your role.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryast

12-22-2012

I think that when you should Que. You be able to select a role or lane that you would wanna play. It would stop fighting and just make the game better overall. There would be 5 roles. Support, Mid, ADC, Top Or Jangler. And you would click an Icon before going into the game. And you could click more then one. When you get into the champ select there would be a flash to indicate what you got or what you are playing so there is no arguing. There would also be a little Icon to show constantly what you are the top of name in the picking time. This would be visible to all players.

Ryast

12-22-2012

Bump

EventHorizonn

12-22-2012

People have been saying this constantly for a while now, I don't understand how Riot hasn't even acknowledged it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

Mid!!!!

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryast View Post
Bump
Sigh.

All those threads talking about role-queuing.

/thread

checkmater75

12-22-2012

Personally, I think the role calling aspect distinguishes those who can work and adapt to their team, and those who cannot. The fact that you can figure out roles even with some troll instalock mid shows that you are highly skilled in teamwork. Additionally, it makes sure that these "trolls" have higher chances of going to low elo. I have never had trouble with my team in role-calling because I can negotiate and fill roles, and figure out things, EVEN AFK PLAYERS DURING ROLE SELECTION.

checkmater75

12-22-2012

And, btw, you're also supposing that Riot should control the meta. By making specific roles, they shape the meta, which has always been an extremely interesting aspect of League.