Would you want to see Nicki and Running the Risk at a LoL event?

Yes. 259 25.82%
Hell yes. 744 74.18%
Voters: 1003. You may not vote on this poll

Let's get Nicki and Running The Risk at a future LoL event!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Got Fed

12-21-2012

So as you may have have heard, Vi's login music is super awesome. The song was written by the folks here at Riot, and was performed by the lovely Nicki Taylor. Nicki is the singer for the band Running the Risk, and is also a fellow gamer. So to show support for her and her band, as well as a big thank you for being a part of essentially the best login song League has ever had, I would like to try and get them a spot to play at a future LoL event or something similar. Plus, it's always nice to help propel the career of a promising artist/band!

Spread this thread around, keep it bumped, and hopefully we can get some reds in here and see what they have to say about it. I think it's important for us members of the gaming and league of legends community to stick together, and to try and help each other whenever and wherever we can.

In order to get a gauge of how many people are for this, i'll put a one question poll. Please answer it if you're supporting this! (they forced me to put 2 options, so pick either one)

Links:

Nicki's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NickiTaylormusic?ref=stream
Running the Risk website: http://www.runningtherisk.com/
Reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...k_at_a_future/

You can download the band's first EP for free at their website above, give it a listen.

EDIT: Since I see a few people asking, i'll clarify on why the poll is one sided. The reason for the poll is to gauge how many people are supporting, so if a red does see this they can just look and say "wow, X number of people would like this". It isn't about asking who does NOT want to support, for if you don't then simply don't comment or vote.

EDIT 2: To those saying "No, I don't like the login music" please note that this isn't just about the login song. The song was only sung by Nicki, not written by her. Click on the link to the band's website and check out the songs that THEY made, and you may end up with a different opinion. Here comes Vi was just what got our attention.

EDIT 3: Alright I see now that I probably should have added a "no" option to this. Hindsight is 20/20, but I can't change it now. Sorry about that guys.

Cruxshadows

12-21-2012

holy.. they say shes a gamer girl!?!?

MissButtahNips

12-21-2012

Pree awesome I think

Hieronymus Bosch

12-21-2012

nicki minaj 4 lyfe ~~~

I Got Fed

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hieronymus Bosch View Post
nicki minaj 4 lyfe ~~~
I don't even.

Shiralune

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hieronymus Bosch View Post
fake titties for lyfe ~~~
ic

Leib Olmai

12-21-2012

It would be pretty awesome if her band can play, especially the Vi's theme song at LoL event.

Same with Praeco, he played live at a LoL even in 2010, I wish he would do it again (He's the guy doing the music of LoL).

I'd like more music in LoL esports event.

I Got Fed

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leib Olmai View Post
It would be pretty awesome if her band can play, especially the Vi's theme song at LoL event.

Same with Praeco, he played live at a LoL even in 2010, I wish he would do it again (He's the guy doing the music of LoL).

I'd like more music in LoL esports event.
Didn't they have a cool live orchestra at worlds as well?

I Got Fed

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiralune View Post
ic
Attempting to derail a thread a bit early I see.

I Got Fed

12-21-2012

Shameless bump.

12345 ... 11