LoL Music Lossless Version

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperCostaBro

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post
grados have a great sound... not the craziest bass response, but still good. they are the most uncomfortable thing ever though. i have a pair of the more expensive kind of grados, and never use them cos they're so uncomfortable. replacing the pads drastically diminishes their sound quality, so that's rather difficult. audio technica puts out awesome stuff generally. i have the ath-m50s at work, they're great for what you pay. other than that, beyerdynamics and denons are my favorites, personally.

hmm sennheisers should be cheaper in europe since they're german, shouldnt they?
ATH-M50's are absolutely the best sub $200 headphones ever imo (If you look hard enough, you can sometimes get them for around $100). They are very solid closed-headphones, and they have quite punchy bass, more so than Sennheiser's normally do. Not sure if the op is looking for a different type of sound, or just flat out better, but audio technica puts out quality product that doesn't break the bank.

Praeco

Composer

12-21-2012
5 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenebrae Corvus View Post
Loss-less wav or flac files would be greatly appreciated by a few LoL music fans; not just me.

As you seem to be quite knoledgeable about audiophile equipment, do you mind more questions? Which desktop speakers and audio cards would you recommend? Ideally looking for good value, that is benefit in comparison to cost. However, if something expensive is really worth it please do mention it.

Thanks for your time and the awesome pieces you compose.
For an awesome home audio listening experience, ADAM speakers are amazing. they have different series, based on what you wanna do with them(music production, just listening, etc.). check out their multimedia series. my buddy has the adam artist 3 speakers, and they are amazing for what you pay.

other than that, my favorite speakers are Focal speakers. they are on the pricier side of things, though.

for audio cards, it also depends. i generally have sound cards that are made for audio production, so you probably dont need that if you just wanna listen. I use RME soundcards at work, and at home, i have focusrite soundcards.

Tenebrae Corvus

12-21-2012

Great, thanks for the info. Now Google shall suffer the eventual search avalanche.

Even though it's been said before it has to be repeated: Praeco is the man.

ChaosBloodterfly

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCostaBro View Post
ATH-M50's are absolutely the best sub $200 headphones ever imo (If you look hard enough, you can sometimes get them for around $100). They are very solid closed-headphones, and they have quite punchy bass, more so than Sennheiser's normally do. Not sure if the op is looking for a different type of sound, or just flat out better, but audio technica puts out quality product that doesn't break the bank.
Barring anomalies, usually anything in a certain price range is about preference (after you get above like $60USD). Not counting wireless headphones.

Anomalies being OEM rebrands that can sometimes drop something into a lower price range, and anything associated with rappers (being overpriced ****).

I'm rather partial to my dad's B&W 805 speakers though.

YSRS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Thanks for all the Info Praeco!

Twosevenska

12-21-2012

Thanks for all the info and suggestions! I'm soon going to read more about everything suggested so far.

Also Praeco, if you don't mind, once you upload those lossless versions would you mind giving us a ring in here? Or on your Twitter account if you happen to have one ? I really don't want to miss them

Twosevenska

01-06-2013

So any news on those uploads?

CyberTootie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

FLAC would be more practical than WAV, but either way I'm all for it!

Praeco

Composer

01-08-2013
6 of 8 Riot Posts

Hey,

Any idea where I could upload those to so you guys can get it?

ZetsubouFallen

01-08-2013

Mediafire :P

123456 ... 9