@Riot, I thought you guys were better at variety. DISAPPOINTED.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colors

12-20-2012

It'll be a cyclops. Throws rocks.

Drukyul

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Also, pretty much everything a Q can do a K+W can do JUST as good or BETTER!
For example, Chocobos say "KWEH!!!"

KevinDelMarr

12-20-2012

Quote:
NEVER speak of that letter AGAIN!

If I have my way we will NEVER EVER name a SINGLE THING with involving the letter "Q" I mean, LOOK at it! ..not.. a single.. thing, I tell you! It COULD be a high-class O if it wanted to be, but NO! It has to have that little.. gross.. tail.. thing. It's like a vestigial organ! Also, pretty much everything a Q can do a K+W can do JUST as good or BETTER!

Bah humbug, I say to the letter Q!
Iron Stylus only gets this energized up when he knows something awesome and amazing is in the works. Next Champion is the Female ADC, "Quinn", meaning wise and queen (Greek).

Publius101

12-20-2012

wow parrot, you could not be more spot-on with the KW vs Q thing - most of the Q sounds in the english language (esp. those followed by U) come from a KW sound in Proto-Indo-European (yes, the acronym in the trade is PIE). KW evolved into QU in latin and therefore english, but in greek it became simply K, and in many dialects eventually P.

Evelynn Butt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironstylus View Post
i'd be so curious to see that particular post, i can't seem to remember what i said in there exactly..
he's hinting that we should look at the post again guys

Super Explosion

12-20-2012

Quote:

If I have my way we will NEVER EVER name a SINGLE THING with involving the letter "Q" I mean, LOOK at it! ..not.. a single.. thing, I tell you! It COULD be a high-class O if it wanted to be, but NO! It has to have that little.. gross.. tail.. thing. It's like a vestigial organ! Also, pretty much everything a Q can do a K+W can do JUST as good or BETTER!

I see, Mister Stylus,

So the next champion's name begins with Q then?

Still the reigning champion of secret Riot information moving into 2013.

NinetyNineTails

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
I find the comment IronStylus was quoting to be more interesting...

"Stylus said something about having two feet "firmly rooted in the ground" and then responded saying his comment was filled with subtext."

ADC Xerath? ... although I'd be curious to see it in action, since it was established the mechanic wasn't fun on Xerath let alone an auto-attacker.
AC/DC Xerath skin where, IronStylus?

WarAngeI

12-21-2012

Quote:

Ok this made me laugh quite a bit. Thanks for making my day brighter with a bit of humor IronStylus. Maybe you can convince a few people of changing Grave's quickdraw to Kwickdraw.

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

12-21-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Can't wait for foot champ!

FrothyKat

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Can't wait for foot champ!
I was eating and almost spit out my food from laughing so hard.