Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morkidus

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post

Momo - Your Netalyzr on the other hand is pretty bad. You're running a standard ping of 200-250ms with some pretty serious network outages. The netalyzr test seemed to find some issues with your home network interfering with some of the testing as well. All of these items will cause the symptoms you're seeing in-game and need to be resolved either on your local network or with your internet connection.
Yeah i know that, i read it ^^

But that ping is pretty good from Lebanon to NA honestly with 0 lag usually. Since the new patch me and many others have been having the same problem so i doubt its simply a coincidence that thousands if not more players have the same issue, yet alone this post has been alive for over 25 days. I think since the new patch is either the new shop that's causing this or either some coding or what not. The old store was good :P just keep the old store with the new items xD Used to be able to play with several other people on the same internet now i can barely play alone mate. Kinda weird don't ya think?

<= Unsung hero who brought the awareness to Riot by trolling another post xD

SKT T1 Tale

12-21-2012

Fix the fking lag ffs!!! how the fk am i gonna play 1400~ 2500 ping.

Niyuki

12-21-2012

Minutes Ago Everytime I try to play LoL , it works normally for about 2-3 games , But after those games , I get huge lagspikes all of a sudden , the first big lagspike which dissapears in about 1 minute , then a second one which freezes my entire game , Unable to do anything with my computer , Unable to close the game window and I am forced to shut down my computer , which isn't good for it.
After when I try to restart my computer , it shows that my hard drive has been damaged and I cant even start my computer normally anymore.
This problem occured since the last patch.
I brought my computer to someone to let it get fixed , This up to 4 times already which has costed me about 100$ already.
He told me the problem was that there were errors in the game which can make your entire computer crash , The errors came in the game since last patch and are still not fixed.

Asetic Death

12-21-2012

Been having this problem since the Elise patch came out
BUT I fixed it I'm running windows 7 so i don't know if it will work for you but it's quick and easy so give it a shot.

Go into Windows Media Player. From the menu -> File -> Manage libraries -> select each library (music, video, pictures, recorded tv [if you have]) and check the paths that it is managing and make sure it is not too close to the root of the C: drive. For example, it should be something like c:\users\Jim\Music and c:\users\Public\Music BUT NOT c:\users as they will cause the whole directory tree to be re-indexed over and over (when you surf the web or change any files in your profile).

If you have multiple users who login to the computer, you may need to repeat the process for each user if all users have added managed folders which are actively changing on a regular basis.

"May your games be full of win and free of lag" - AseticDeath

Asetic Death

12-21-2012

I'm running windows 7 so i don't know if it will work for you but it's quick and easy so give it a shot.

Go into Windows Media Player. From the menu -> File -> Manage libraries -> select each library (music, video, pictures, recorded tv [if you have]) and check the paths that it is managing and make sure it is not too close to the root of the C: drive. For example, it should be something like c:\users\Jim\Music and c:\users\Public\Music BUT NOT c:\users as they will cause the whole directory tree to be re-indexed over and over (when you surf the web or change any files in your profile).

If you have multiple users who login to the computer, you may need to repeat the process for each user if all users have added managed folders which are actively changing on a regular basis.

Morkidus

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asetic Death View Post
I'm running windows 7 so i don't know if it will work for you but it's quick and easy so give it a shot.

didnt get it

ForbiddenJustice

12-21-2012

i fixed my high ping problems by cleaning my dns cache or at least i think thats what fixed it...

noobOFlegend1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niyuki View Post
Minutes Ago Everytime I try to play LoL , it works normally for about 2-3 games , But after those games , I get huge lagspikes all of a sudden , the first big lagspike which dissapears in about 1 minute , then a second one which freezes my entire game , Unable to do anything with my computer , Unable to close the game window and I am forced to shut down my computer , which isn't good for it.
After when I try to restart my computer , it shows that my hard drive has been damaged and I cant even start my computer normally anymore.
This problem occured since the last patch.
I brought my computer to someone to let it get fixed , This up to 4 times already which has costed me about 100$ already.
He told me the problem was that there were errors in the game which can make your entire computer crash , The errors came in the game since last patch and are still not fixed.
i Nigerian prince has offer for you.

PenguinX3

12-21-2012

Maybe if Riot just posted in the forums what the patches alter in programs, it might make things easier on everyone to know what it is they may have to update to get the game running for them again.

KoreaNuclear

12-21-2012

Hope things get better.. It happened to me today also.