RlOT IS NERFING TALON?!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gypsylord

Champion Designer

12-20-2012
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
I have mained Talon since his release and I have never noticed something wrong with his E.

I always did TONS OF DAMAGE especially with Trinity Force so,

pardon me, but,

I feel telling us about this "bug fix" is just a way to make us feel better since these nerfs are really, really uncalled for.
There's a reason this bug has been around for so long without anyone noticing it. It lies to you. Say your autoattack does 100 damage. If you max rank E a guy (15% damage amp) and then autoattack him the red damage text will falsely read "115" even though your enemy's health will only be decreased by 100.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
There's a reason this bug has been around for so long without anyone noticing it. It lies to you. Say your autoattack does 100 damage. If you max rank E a guy (15% damage amp) and then autoattack him the red damage text will falsely read "115" even though your enemy's health will only be decreased by 100.
...ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH. Dang who would have thought of that?

Glad it's been found

But it begs the question, who was bored enough to find out the existence of this bug LOL

SilentSushii

12-20-2012

Quote:
right.. wiink.

TeamWorkTom

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettapod View Post
Talon has the 2nd highest win rate in all ranked games, and the 5th highest for Platinum games (in the past month)

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...te&range=daily

And those number are screwed because of black cleaver. With 4 black cleavers he could debuff an entire teams armor by 30% in one attack.

Treeke

12-20-2012

So, you have had a bug for this long, yet you didn't fix it?

Really.

I remember like a lot of times that my target escaped with only 100 health. Are you telling me that, because of this bug I've been missing several kills with talon?

Are you kidding me?

Riot pls

huskandhunger

12-20-2012

Quote:
What about the rumors of ratio changes on the PBE?

Samwel93

12-20-2012

I like talon and all but theres another Noxian whose thread isnt getting any red love

gypsylord

Champion Designer

12-20-2012
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
...ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH. Dang who would have thought of that?

Glad it's been found

But it begs the question, who was bored enough to find out the existence of this bug LOL
Me actually. I found it while fiddling around with a champion prototype (which has since been trashed). I wanted my guy's spells to amp his autoattack damage so I copied some of Talon's scripts. While testing the amp I accidentally set it to -100%. Suddenly my autos were putting out big red zeros for the damage text while still managing to red bar the bots I was testing them on.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSushii View Post
it really does though after playing him for so long you can see it does
Are you saying that it does work, or it does not work?

Mirror

12-20-2012

Quote:
Yes...we have always been at war with Eastasia... @_@