RlOT IS NERFING TALON?!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AHeroNamedHawke1

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
Talon is good until late game. He's always been notorious for not being able to carry long games cause of his mechanics.

He gets stunned/Silenced and dies like all melee carries/assassins do late game. That don't have resets built into their kit.
If only we had some kind of assassin that did that

Attachment 578493

topgunLT1

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Say a champion's ult was intended to do 5000 true damage but there was this nasty bug that made it ACTUALLY do 1 damage. If we were to go and fix said bug we would be BUFFING that champion's damage by 4999.

Talon's E currently amps his damage by 0% for two seconds against a single target, regardless of rank. This bugfix will buff his single target burst by 15% when E is at max rank.

:O , i knew it no wonder my E harassment wasnt working as intended and it was the bc effect that was fooling me .
hope the buff fix doesnt make him too powerful kinda like wat bug fix did to rumble's 1st skill -_-

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgunLT1 View Post
:O , i knew it no wonder my E harassment wasnt working as intended and it was the bc effect that was fooling me .
hope the buff fix doesnt make him too powerful kinda like wat bug fix did to rumble's 1st skill -_-
As a Talon main since he came out, I can assure you they're lying about his E being buggy. I have never experienced it before.

They're lying to make us feel better. Talon didn't deserve these nerfs and they know it.

CragBlade

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
How is a bug fix a buff?
Rengar got bug fixed shortly after release. He became godly because his kit was actually working as intended.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

12-20-2012
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Wow has it always been like this? I could have sworn I've never noticed it.

Do you guys have the data on how regularly this occurs?
Literally always and it's always been this way.

Captain Jamaica

12-20-2012

So how long was talon bugged?

Hierarch DF

12-20-2012

Stfu 1500 elo noob ass

tenrel

12-20-2012

seriously?

you mean all these months and not one person ever noticed that the damage amp doesnt do anything?

DreamLeviathan

12-20-2012

Quote:
They're lying to make us feel better. Talon didn't deserve these nerfs and they know it.
Why would they bother then? What on earth would they stand to gain by randomly nerfing things they don't think are necessary? Is there a sinister shadow organization paying them to do these things?

I can understand accusations of incompetence, but the sinister nerf conspiracies are always confusing to me.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Literally always and it's always been this way.
I have mained Talon since his release and I have never noticed something wrong with his E.

I always did TONS OF DAMAGE especially with Trinity Force so,

pardon me, but,

I feel telling us about this "bug fix" is just a way to make us feel better since these nerfs are really, really uncalled for.