From a talon player

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insoy

12-20-2012

Talon
Noxian Diplomacy's bleed damage reduced to 10/20/30/40/50 from 18/36/54/72/90
Shadow Assault's damage per hit reduced to 120/170/220 from 120/190/260

After playing him since he was released and all the nerfs he has received, I don't understand any of this random nerf bat swinging. It's extremely hard to play him against solid players or to even manage to get to mid game with him but this sickens me. Honestly, after all the games i've played with him even before the "new BC" came along, it was still awfully hard to get him as effective such as other mid laners. Is this nerf just catering to casual players?

Not to mention you've nerfed cho's ult at lvl 3 from 850 to 600 base damage around season 1 when hardly anyone ever complained about it because eve was the "QQ" champion and then you nerf his passive recently as well.

Both of these champions I've played and stayed loyal to since I can remember and I will continue to regardless how many times you hammer them down. It's just a disturbing and ugly direction that you make these decisions just base on "QQ" threads based on players who aren't able to handle an assassin who no one loved till the new "BC" band wagoners came along in S3 and pulling off actions as intended by being anti carries and just nerfing cho because they think playing passive farming games from lvl 1 to 5 in lane with him is a great idea.

"sad face"

Insoy

12-20-2012

Bump

ZodiarkSavior

12-20-2012

Yup, everybody is pissed.

It's Black Cleaver's fault, not Talon.

Currently, Black Cleaver has what, 60-70% Win Rate?

lol

Insoy

12-20-2012

The solution to this is nerfing talon and riven while BUFFING BC.

I lol at riot balance team.

~RexSaur

SlumlordThanatos

12-20-2012

Is this nerf really that bad? This nerf only seems like a love-tap from the balance team, not the senseless beating that Riven seems to be getting.....

Also, they're buffing Black Cleaver, so it balances out......right?

ZodiarkSavior

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insoy View Post
The solution to this is nerfing talon and riven while BUFFING BC.

I lol at riot balance team.

~RexSaur
Meanwhile, Pantheon and Lee Sin go on a flaming rampage.

ZodiarkSavior

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
Is this nerf really that bad? This nerf only seems like a love-tap from the balance team, not the senseless beating that Riven seems to be getting.....

If anything, it doesn't. It just makes Riven and Talon fall into obscurity as people pick Lee Sin, Pantheon and Darius.

Insoy

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiarkSavior View Post
Yup, everybody is pissed.

It's Black Cleaver's fault, not Talon.

Currently, Black Cleaver has what, 60-70% Win Rate?

lol
Yea he wasn't a problem and was hard to play with in S1, S2
They think balancing means nerfing 2 champs and increasing back a little bit of "new" BC's power was the solution. Balancing at it's finest..

SmugUniverse

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiarkSavior View Post
Meanwhile, Pantheon and Lee Sin go on a flaming rampage.
Pantheon isn't even close to being as slippery as talon or riven or lee. And if he builds tanky, then he's just there for the stuns. Lee could probably have all his abilities gutted and he would still be good, lol.

Insoy

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post

Back in s2 they never had the "new" BC and it was hard for me... even for a guy who plays talon to get to 2.2 against solid players.I had to get my core items which were Brut and BF sword at a certain point to make talon work in team fights and being an anti carry. I don't think they should balance by nerfing talon or riven just to give back some of "new" BC's power. It's just an amateur decision that they need to look over.

I miss S2, where they didn't touch my talon even tho he was weak as hell and only a few who knew how to work with him played with him.

12345 ... 10