The Story of Vi's music

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rikukun

12-20-2012

Loving the new song. great job to everyone involved!

ELOGAHMAS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Riot, Seriously Nice JOB! I was already excited about this Champ then when the log in music booted up.. well forget about it, SOLD for sure.

The best thing is not only does it so fit the champ and make me so excited to play her ( play music while playing her its the bomb) but it also is helping others discover Niki and her awesome band. As soon as I heard it I investigated the band and all the rest of her music and am a fan for sure now. I have got friends and even my teen daughter into it now. Really awesome stuff guys.

Never have I waited for the full intro to LOL before logging in so many times.. truly amazing and a great way to end the year. Congrats to you all and to Niki and her awesome band.

RamenBLD

12-20-2012

Thanks for an awesome song! Keep making cool music. I already downloaded this song. However, it'd be awesome if we have a whole collection of different songs so what we can listen to someday while playing!

Praeco

Composer

12-20-2012
4 of 12 Riot Posts

I am very glad you all enjoy the music piece and Vi so much. Thank you for the kind words!!

I'll make sure I keep making the music better and better from champion to champion.

Sòn

12-20-2012

love it!

Mr Yordle

12-20-2012

If this happened for every champion - or even every other or every three champs - I think it would really help improve the game and the community. It would just bring everything up to a whole different level of great.

I know it would be a LOT of work, but I think it would be worth it after seeing the response to this song.

IMTOOJUICY

12-20-2012

i'm glad it was punk. i would have torn my hair out if it was dubstep.

LucifersVanguard

12-20-2012

Can this become a normal thing with champion releases? If Riot consistently puts out music like this, I would love to get it in album form.

Best Philosopher

12-20-2012

Nice hear, more projects like this would be appreciated by many LoL players

Enthalpy

12-20-2012

First off, Nicki Taylor is just incredible (and it looks like she's 17, thats an amazing voice for a 17 year old singer and if she takes care of it she'll have the potential for a great music career).

Secondly, this song really made me buy the champion rather than wait. You guys really did do something special and I think there are a lot of people who were leaning maybe/no on the champ that changed their minds because of this. The quality of the music coming out of Riot has always been good but it's been getting better over the last 6 months. You guys should do a CD or something.

And finally, craziness that you only finished the song last weekend! Again amazing talent to pull something together so quickly!

KUDOS!