Lord Darius' Decimate Is Missing Its Particle

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nocturnes

11-20-2012

While I do not have the Bioforge Darius skin, I have played against it/seen it in game and it does retain this particle (in its respective greenish hue). Note that I'm referring to the "afterimage", "blurring" effect of the spinning axe, not the movements of the axe itself. On the original Darius skin, it is present but it currently does not appear on the Lord Darius skin (originally it retained a slightly reddish hue for the skin). Attached are images of the aforementioned:

An Overlord

11-22-2012

bump

Bandicoot Soup

11-26-2012

I've also noticed this. I hope it's just a bug :S

Nocturnes

12-14-2012

Bump for what I presume would be a quick and easy fix

Joe10112

12-19-2012

Bump again, I just made a new thread for this, and its bugging me. Riot still hasn't fixed it for some reason. Seems to be a simple fix, yet 3-4 patches later its still not fixed?

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

12-20-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Wow, this is not good. Definitely not intentional. I'll try to figure out what's going on tonight.

Xyltin

12-20-2012

That's why it felt so different to use this ability since the Pre-S3 patch.
It felt like not being the full animation, but didn't thought it would have been the after images that are missing.

NotBuzzJack

12-20-2012

I always thought it felt like it was missing something, didn't realize it was actually bugged.

Nocturnes

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
Wow, this is not good. Definitely not intentional. I'll try to figure out what's going on tonight.
Thank you very much, kind sir.

Joe10112

12-22-2012

Thanks you so much! Hopefully a fix will roll out next patch. I like to play Darius, but honestly, Iíve been shying away from him because of literally that problem. It looks so awkward, but also, it honestly feels like it misses. Like, sometimes I feel that it actually hits minions one at a time, and not all at once. Plus, it makes you look like a doofus when you spin around like that. Lord Darius is best skin, just that fix and Iíll love it even more when I do the dunks!

Riot keep us updated please?