*Riot Penguin's Crash Test Party!!!* ᔉᔵᔺᔊ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

12-19-2012
7 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrankster View Post
Things I want to see:

- Hypothetically, enough knockup's to keep a person perma knocked up, or all knock ups at once (what would happen?) PERMA JUGGLE!
- 2 alistars head butt one another.
- enough opposing knock backs/pulls for an enemy to be at the middle of SR to get all the way to the opposing fountain.
- Enough global ults to wipe an entire team in 3 sec.
- 5 stealth characters all unstealth at the same time to kill one enemy.
- a Super mega death trap that has the capability to entirely kill one enemy. From 100 to 0. (Teemo Shroom, Nidallee Trap, Shaco box, Caitlyn trap, etc.)
- Is it possible to build Mundo in such a way so that his Health Regen alone could make him go from 0-100% health in less then 10 sec. Using his ult is cheating.
- What would happen if a kassadin riftwalked, and a Leblanc deceived at the same time? Would any damage be done? Is it possible for neither to incur any damage?
- Is it possible to build enough Magic Resist in game, to survive 5 high powered magic ults at the same time on 1 champion. explosive cask, requiem, final spark, Mega Inferno Bomb, and Tibbers as an example.
- Would it be possible to take part in your crazy experiements?
Hells. Yes.

Pandaris

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
Hells. Yes.
God... i feel so cheap doing this considering you have nothing to do with this, and its derailing the thread but could you post in this thread to help me, it would be a great christmas present to me

Kuroi kiri

12-20-2012

another thing to test would be if any abilities can actually be outrun i know you can outrun the particle of most of them but the abilities effect itself teleports after a few seconds the only ability ive actually seen outrun is nautalis ulty

KevinDelMarr

12-20-2012

Quote:
Hells. Yes.
I'm willing to put forth my mind and body to take part in this and other experiments, even at the risk of death or psychological destruction...

for Science

KevinDelMarr

12-20-2012

Another experiment (not sure if it's been stated), create the longest 'Death Train' to a Nexus for a Nexus kill, (using Champions such as Urgot, Blitzcrank). See if it's possible to complete one without the enemy being able to flash out to safety, or at least recover through basic movement

ThePrankster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Woot!

- I would like to see if its possible to get Alistar up to 2.5 attack speed using no items. Just buffs from other champions.
- I would like to see if it is possible to slow someone so much that it is basically a stun.
- I want to play on a full troll team. Zilean, Kayle, Vlad, Fizz, and Poppy. Their only goal would be to so infuriate team so they raged quit. Not because they were vile in anyway, but because of Intervention, pool, troll poll, etc. they would be mad. They would also ALL have zhoynas, and Guardian Angels.
- I want to play on a team called Revenge is a dish best served dead. On the team? Kog Maw, Karthus, Zyra, Yorrick, and Tryndamere. Everyone should be dead right? But our team ends up Ace-ing the team after we all "died".

ploki122

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrankster View Post
- 5 stealth characters all unstealth at the same time to kill one enemy.
Nocturne + Shen ults = Carriage drop

- Otherwise, something like a Karma/Lulu/Janna/Lux/Olaf team where you get your olaf low and simply overshield him so he has a huge free AS without dieing. (AKA try to create the biggest shield ever)
- When you test for a 6k speed Hecarim, you have to test for a 100% slow.
- Killing dragon/baron with Sunfire capes only.
- Fastest 1-man dragon
- Enough MP5 to keep Ani's ult permanently
- How long can you keep Swain's ult up for ?

Eliroo

12-20-2012

Tank Teemo.

vs.

Blitzcrank, Lee Sin, Alistar, Xin, Vi.

Teemo ball anyone?

who am i again

12-20-2012

Quote:
Hells. Yes.
Sign me up!!! God i love doing these...

Aametherar

12-21-2012

Try making it so nids swipe does more than her heal switch from cougar to human form and instaheal an ally with almost no hp left to try to kill them. Make sure you have no AP so your swipe does a lot more than your heal also keep heal at level 1. Should be able to do 250 damage to an ally if you get it right, so if they're below 250hp you should be able to kill them.