*Riot Penguin's Crash Test Party!!!* ᔉᔵᔺᔊ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winterheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Simultaneous Blitzcrank pull on an Amumu toss on an lee sin q on an ulting TF

Pomf Pomf Pomf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ming_with_obs/ here is simple guide to streaming to twitch/own3d (use twitch <3) on reddit.

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

12-19-2012
6 of 10 Riot Posts

Infinite chase! I like it. Also maybe Vi -> Nocturne -> Vi -> Nocturne back to Vi?

Flamell

12-19-2012

What if Fiora ults an ulting Vi?

BobSagnuts

12-19-2012

Okay so you are planning on starting in about 2 hours right?

ThePrankster

12-19-2012

Things I want to see:

- Hypothetically, enough knockup's to keep a person perma knocked up, or all knock ups at once (what would happen?) PERMA JUGGLE!
- 2 alistars head butt one another.
- enough opposing knock backs/pulls for an enemy to be at the middle of SR to get all the way to the opposing fountain.
- Enough global ults to wipe an entire team in 3 sec.
- 5 stealth characters all unstealth at the same time to kill one enemy.
- a Super mega death trap that has the capability to entirely kill one enemy. From 100 to 0. (Teemo Shroom, Nidallee Trap, Shaco box, Caitlyn trap, etc.)
- Is it possible to build Mundo in such a way so that his Health Regen alone could make him go from 0-100% health in less then 10 sec. Using his ult is cheating.
- What would happen if a kassadin riftwalked, and a Leblanc deceived at the same time? Would any damage be done? Is it possible for neither to incur any damage?
- Is it possible to build enough Magic Resist in game, to survive 5 high powered magic ults at the same time on 1 champion. explosive cask, requiem, final spark, Mega Inferno Bomb, and Tibbers as an example.
- Would it be possible to take part in your crazy experiements?

Winterheart

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
Infinite chase! I like it. Also maybe Vi -> Nocturne -> Vi -> Nocturne back to Vi?
Even better. We could even add Pantheon and Maokai to the mix.

Semantic Memory

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
So a lot of people have been asking me to start streaming, and I finally have something I'm excited to stream:

Introducing, "Riot Penguin's Crash Test Party!" I'm going to start hosting custom games where we try our best to tie physics into ugly little knots >:3

I'll still do regular ARAM's and stream those (for anyone who wants to watch the ENTIRE enemy team play 'Kill Riot Penguin') -- but I'll also start making these games for anyone who has ever wondered what happens when two Skaner's ult each other, while being pulled by Blitzcrank's and knocked up by Alistar, Nautilus and Cho'gath...ON FIRE!!

Now I know a lot of this has been covered in Youtube videos, but come on, who DOESN'T want to try out 6000 move speed Rammus, or Storm Shield, Surge, and Lulu ult on a fed Cho'Gath?

SO! While I figure out how streaming works, spread the word on twitter, where I'll be posting the games (@RiotPenguin), and post here if you have any suggestions for crash tests!!

LETS DO THIS!

Attachment 576860
I'll teach you how to stream.

Dark Amumu Bot

12-19-2012

Sounds incredibly fun, I'll have to tune in sometime.

Pool Party Kat

12-19-2012

@Penguin who designed Irelia?