Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruincrear

12-19-2012

Ah, legacy skins. I'll never own any actual limited edition skins. :|

xDialtone

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Gundam Zero View Post
You guys better be refunding my ass for these worthless skins if every dang year your gonna bring them back. That is not right. you said you will never be selling these skins again. Please refund me for every single one of these skins i bought last time you did this event.
They already did, they gave back half the amount of RP since this is a sale. If you actually bought them before you will see the increase of RP you have.

Also, ANOTHER PERSON misinformed, legacy skins are not skins they said that woiuldn't bring back, they even said they would bring them back lhere and there to sell them.

kikoman sauce

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozl View Post
Awesome!

badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!
I've been saying that for the past year on badger teemo. now everyone will have this skin lol

DarkestSun

12-19-2012

this is stupid i bought these skins because i thought they were never coming back riot.. you just screwed over a whole bunch of customers...

DarkestSun

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDialtone View Post
They already did, they gave back half the amount of RP since this is a sale. If you actually bought them before you will see the increase of RP you have.

Also, ANOTHER PERSON misinformed, legacy skins are not skins they said that woiuldn't bring back, they even said they would bring them back lhere and there to sell them.
i have yet to recieve my rp back and ive bought like 20 of them...

BeastBox

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestSun View Post
i have yet to recieve my rp back and ive bought like 20 of them...
Only applies to legendaries. See Hippalus's second post.

And they didn't say they would never be selling these skins again. You're thinking of Limited Edition.

YoshioPeePee

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Gundam Zero View Post
You guys better be refunding my ass for these worthless skins if every dang year your gonna bring them back. That is not right. you said you will never be selling these skins again. Please refund me for every single one of these skins i bought last time you did this event.
if you didn't read the part that said that legacy skins would be temporarily brought back on rare special occasions when you bought them than that is your own damn fault. riot stated that in plain language.

i bought a ton of these skins and i knew dang well that riot might do this and i'm fine with it, so long as its a once a year thing

KittySama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Well, there goes my favourite warwick skin. So much for that.

...This sort of thing really defeats the purpose of legacy skins. Now no one can tell who's actually been around to have the skins and who just bought them yesterday. Awesome.

Vertica

12-19-2012

So there is no longer any incentive to buy anymore legacy skins .. ever .. since they arn't in fact legacy .. and will be brought back regularly ... great

dragoliz

12-19-2012

yo no puedo usar ningun skin y no se por que no lo ponen a espaditas si son trajecitos no se por que lo venden a rp