Holiday Spirit - Let's create something!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mr underhilI

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotHavoc View Post
Made a gingerbread house themed around the Bittersweet Lulu skin! Was fun, but super messy.
how do you people make these foods without eating them?

i tryed to make a cake the shape of annis bear but i eat the thing before it was finished. i also had to buy cream 2 times cause i ate the first one before putting on cake


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koechophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Twas warm and bright all christmas night
I heard the angels sing
Warmth and light make a teary sight
As gentle sleigh bells ring.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotHavoc

QA Strategist

12-19-2012
9 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandox View Post
how do you people make these foods without eating them?

i tryed to make a cake the shape of annis bear but i eat the thing before it was finished. i also had to buy cream 2 times cause i ate the first one before putting on cake
lol. I ate so much candy while making this! gotta buy extras!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dustwind

Recruiter

12-19-2012

What exactly did you use to make the house, I've never seen anything like that in Australia but maybe I'm not looking in the right places.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuroi kiri

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotHavoc View Post
Made a gingerbread house themed around the Bittersweet Lulu skin! Was fun, but super messy.
so clearly your winning the gingerbread food compition


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotHavoc

QA Strategist

12-19-2012
10 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkar View Post
What exactly did you use to make the house, I've never seen anything like that in Australia but maybe I'm not looking in the right places.
They make gingerbread house kits actually, you can find them at craft stores and even food stores. The Wilton brand is the most common that I generally see in the US stores. http://www.wilton.com


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avissel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-19-2012

My friends and I are hard at work on making a baron fight scene for the contest. Candy Baron is adorable.