Getting Banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachSamurai View Post
You assumed it by saying "maybe" and "I bet" next time be smarter and be sure of what you're talking about .... im flaming people and their flaming back doesn't mean they put me on mute friend, if they can read what I wrote =O.

You don't have to put "banned 3 times " in caps its not like I gave you AIDS or anything. I was banned 3 times doesn't mean I wasn't behaving maturely the whole game, I'm saying some people in your own team are provoking you and you answer back and this is what you get 1 week ban!! some justice this is.
What they do is irrelevant. You cannot control anyone else. You do control you however, and you made the choice to respond like a dickhead. Its that simple

LittIeDi

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
if you respond strongly to complete dick heads, then you too are a complete dickhead, you are one and the same. you know it will get you banned and yet you do it anyway. Who is really at fault here?
Get cancer, you dumb hick. Just like in real life, if someone gets in your face and starts screaming obscenities and racial slurs, telling them to fck off is not inappropriate in any way.

BeachSamurai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKuno View Post
I've done that ever since the report feature was implemented. It does help to throw away your EGO and Pride and other non-sense you think for listening what others have to say.
It's easy to let them talk and just report them after the game. It's not difficult at all since you are personally making it difficult for yourself by not accepting it.
hmm ,thank you! I think you make more sense than others in this thread. Thank you for your help.

BeachSamurai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittIeDi View Post
Get cancer, you dumb hick. Just like in real life, if someone gets in your face and starts screaming obscenities and racial slurs, telling them to fck off is not inappropriate in any way.
I think it will work in real life but in here it gets you banned...=( take example on me and this thread.

Kchaosrei

12-19-2012

Quote:
You assumed it by saying "maybe" and "I bet" next time be smarter and be sure of what you're talking about .... im flaming people and their flaming back doesn't mean they put me on mute friend, if they can read what I wrote =O.

You don't have to put "banned 3 times " in caps its not like I gave you AIDS or anything. I was banned 3 times doesn't mean I wasn't behaving maturely the whole game, I'm saying some people in your own team are provoking you and you answer back and this is what you get 1 week ban!! some justice this is.
Your right. you were just worse than 1% of over 1 million people. Actually riot said they lowered the threshold to closer to .5%. But i am going to go easy on you. If i randomly met 100 average people you would be as bad as the worst person i ran into.

Maybe that should put prospective on your behavior. the fact you made this thread saying originaly how you were wronged, say something about you. And that you couldn't see your own social flaws.

PenguinKillBear

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittIeDi View Post
I am the dumb hick? Your logic is flawed and instead of posting a decent rebuttal you decide to use ad hominem. Congrats on that.

Anyway you look at this you cannot compare it to real life because it takes place behind computer screens. Some verbally assaults you over the internet are you in real danger? Are you threatened with bodily violence? No. The fact is you just got annoyed a little bit, and/or your ego got hurt. There is absolutely no need to respond in the game. You just dont have the sense not to.

Crymtastic

12-19-2012

Judging by your posts, you deserved it.

BeachSamurai

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post
Your right. you were just worse than 1% of over 1 million people. Actually riot said they lowered the threshold to closer to .5%. But i am going to go easy on you. If i randomly met 100 average people you would be as bad as the worst person i ran into.

Maybe that should put prospective on your behavior. the fact you made this thread saying originaly how you were wronged, say something about you. And that you couldn't see your own social flaws.
You make no sense you should sue Obama for messing up your educational system since when are we talking about how "bad "my gaming is??=)

Lets leave it at that don't want you to get a brain attack over the internet.

PenguinKillBear

12-19-2012

Quote:
You make no sense you should sue Obama for messing up your educational system since when are we talking about how "bad "my gaming is??=)

He was talking about top percent of most toxic players in league. Riot recently released current numbers showing how many people where getting banned by the tribunal. It was something like 1% of the worst offenders int he community.

He wasn't talking about your game play.

PenguinKillBear

12-19-2012

Quote:

Also, if you think Obama is at fault for the educational system...just lol