Getting Banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachSamurai View Post
So basically what ur saying is let them talk and don't talk back then silently just report their ass, right? Its very difficult not easy to do....
its actually much easier. this way you dont have to type stuff. you can actually do nothing. How is doing nothing not easier than doing things?

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Its only harder if you lack self control. Wait banned 3 times.....

Troll Kat

12-19-2012

you know i used to get pretty mad and talk **** to the other team if they started first, you know whats a lot more fun? Beating them and letting them rage it in chat, honestly i dont get mad anymore, it cracks me up and all i can think is god your bad, even if they do end up beating me.

BeachSamurai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post
most people do it. maybe you need to act like an adult. There is always the mute option and from the way you are acting I bet you have forced others to use it on you.
Assuming makes an "ASS" out of you bud.

I havn't verbally abused anyone since I was banned my 2nd time , my 3rd ban will be removed on the 24th, I can wait patiently but what I am complaining about is that some fools provoke you and when you talk back ( no swearing), you're the one that gets the hammer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinavaka View Post
you know i used to get pretty mad and talk **** to the other team if they started first, you know whats a lot more fun? Beating them and letting them rage it in chat, honestly i dont get mad anymore, it cracks me up and all i can think is god your bad, even if they do end up beating me.
No no friend I am not talking about other team here I usually let other team talk trash, its my own team mates when they talk that gets to me and when I communicate back to them .....

PenguinKillBear

12-19-2012

Quote:

I havn't verbally abused anyone since I was banned my 2nd time , my 3rd ban will be removed on the 24th, I can wait patiently but what I am complaining about is that some fools provoke you and when you talk back ( no swearing), you're the one that gets the hammer!
post reform card.

BeachSamurai

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
post reform card.
Just saying that some people have changed, and that it really sux that I keep getting ban hammer because I respond strongly ( no swearing) to people who are complete **** heads...

PenguinKillBear

12-19-2012

Quote:
Just saying that some people have changed, and that it really sux that I keep getting ban hammer because I respond strongly ( no swearing) to people who are complete **** heads...
if you respond strongly to complete dick heads, then you too are a complete dickhead, you are one and the same. you know it will get you banned and yet you do it anyway. Who is really at fault here?

Kchaosrei

12-19-2012

Quote:

No no friend I am not talking about other team here I usually let other team talk trash, its my own team mates when they talk that gets to me and when I communicate back to them .....

point in case. you have in the past forced others to mute u. thanks for saying i am right.

By the way i never quantified my statement with when you have done this. How did i know you have cause this behavior? YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED 3 TIMES!!!

BeachSamurai

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post
point in case. you have in the past forced others to mute u. thanks for saying i am right.

By the way i never quantified my statement with when you have done this. How did i know you have cause this behavior? YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED 3 TIMES!!!
You assumed it by saying "maybe" and "I bet" next time be smarter and be sure of what you're talking about .... im flaming people and their flaming back doesn't mean they put me on mute friend, if they can read what I wrote =O.

You don't have to put "banned 3 times " in caps its not like I gave you AIDS or anything. I was banned 3 times doesn't mean I wasn't behaving maturely the whole game, I'm saying some people in your own team are provoking you and you answer back and this is what you get 1 week ban!! some justice this is.

ZeroKuno

12-19-2012

Quote:
So basically what ur saying is let them talk and don't talk back then silently just report their ass, right? Its very difficult not easy to do....
I've done that ever since the report feature was implemented. It does help to throw away your EGO and Pride and other non-sense you think for listening what others have to say.
It's easy to let them talk and just report them after the game. It's not difficult at all since you are personally making it difficult for yourself by not accepting it.