End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KlaxonRT

12-18-2012

I know this is irrelevant but this guy named League°âLegends has started a thread and is giving away free skins and champs to anyone who asks him. He's acting as santa claus and all he wants in return is to play a few games with a riot employee or just contact with one in-game. If you could help him out that'd be great, thanks

Cachiii

12-19-2012

Nice new items :Q

Thyrnor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

omg

GoldyBoi

iProdiigy

12-23-2012

Awesome!!

Crossfiremaster

12-24-2012

Awesome

Crossfiremaster

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cachiii View Post
Nice new items :Q
ikr

Lee Stephens

12-25-2012

Trozmor

12-26-2012

Crusader charlie

12-29-2012

dear riot.
you f****ed up. bad. the twisted treeline Halloween theme is no where near the quality of the original, the que is screwing up and champion select takes longer, the newer champions abilities are combo based and can be easily countered just by timing your abilities right, the new players [or ones i have encountered] are all argumentative and hot-headed, please modify the que and add the option of playing in the original twisted tree line, please make these people adjust to you not the other way around, if you dont, you have lost yourself a player, the new shop systems items has lost about 90% of its effectiveness and more than half the items that do work can get countered by abilities before you can/want to use them, the que is also sorting people into categories which makes me sometimes not want to play for an hour and see if better people show up, i am writing this to give you feed back which on my opinion as stated you will dearly need to apply before i stop playing this game, why make your community adjust to you? its a form of entertainment and fair enough if a few players like me cant adjust to a system or not, but the game is feeling less like league of legends and more like a pit of ignorant squabbling son of a b****es that wouldnt know common sense or tactics if they had it boxed into them, i have lost alot of respect for this game and am finding more errors each patch, also the lag/ping is starting to have issues since the vi patch, stop pressuring your designers and staff so much you release a patch before its ready and cause these issues. unless you are in so much financial trouble you cant afford to lose time then i would severely suggest irregularities such as these to be dealt with more harshly and more efficiently. you may not take responsibility for what we have [etc riot cards] but clean up what you have to maintain and take more responsibility for the system that you are meant to operate and maintain.

sincere regards: crusader charlie