@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeyondFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezil View Post
teemo is annoying and needs to go away so NO.
Annoying is not a reason for nerfs. Just because you died to some shrooms while running away does not mean Teemo is OP. I could take down a dozen champions with shrooms over the course of the game and my team will still lose because Teemo is next to useless in team fights.

Arcticfury

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondFantasy View Post
Annoying is not a reason for nerfs. Just because you died to some shrooms while running away does not mean Teemo is OP. I could take down a dozen champions with shrooms over the course of the game and my team will still lose because Teemo is next to useless in team fights.
What game are you playing? If you are getting 12 kills in a game and still losing there is something else wrong. Being on a bad team or you're feeding the enemy too much. But anyone that complains that a champ only getting 12 kills needs a buff needs to lose their forum privileges.

Gribblez

12-19-2012

Save our Teemo, remove these nerfs and take away the stupid timer on our shrooms.

Bob the bomber

12-19-2012

Yeah I would be more worried about champions like Zed and Karma before Teemo

Snuffyx

12-19-2012

Unnerf teemo

Kyu Ryu

12-19-2012

I can see the reason for the ult nerf. It was literally to balance out the new mask item. Now whether it was to much or just right is another question. The toxic shot should have been left at 40% so it can be better to to buy AP instead of AD for increasing auto attack damage.

SonsofaBastages

12-20-2012

Wow 1900 upvotes, and still no red post?

ShickenChit

12-20-2012

Let's talk about mushrooms, no other similar mechanic in the game lasts after death, shaco boxes/clone, heimer turrets, elise spiderlings, yorick ghouls, among many others.
Because it's considered to be a 'trap' that means it persists through death and lasts the longest in the game by about 8x.
Yes mushrooms bother me, and yes it bothers me that i have to buy oracles for a champ that rarely uses stealth. All because killing the player doesn't eliminate his creations, like it does on every other champion with similar mechanics.
It's very rare when any team goes about getting oracles for an AP shaco, because his jack in the box traps are owing people. And when I say rare, I'd bet that's never been a case.

Greevès

12-20-2012

teemo needs nerfs removed cant believe people hating on teemo seriously.....

ShickenChit

12-20-2012

Teemo is still a force to be reckoned with, even after their 'nerfs' which seem more like balancing.