Tribunal made me sad :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lVlaster fignog

12-18-2012

I was perm-banned until august 1, 2286. I never got a card/email ever telling me why but i have a guess. I can be a real jerk, i don't like to lose nor do i like having people on my team throw games away just because "you took my farm" " you ksed me bro". If Anyone from riot does see this i would like to apologize for my actions and the words i have said i understand that being a toxic player effects the community. I can change my behavior by playing for my own self enjoyment and not worry about what other players do on my team. It is just a game and is not meant to be in any way an outlet to vent my anger.
Sincere Apologies,
lVlaster Fignog

P.s: anyone with advice or tips of possibly getting my account back or even finding out what had happened that i was banned for please let me know.
Thank you

Pizzozz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lVlaster fignog View Post
I was perm-banned until august 1, 2286. I never got a card/email ever telling me why but i have a guess. I can be a real jerk, i don't like to lose nor do i like having people on my team throw games away just because "you took my farm" " you ksed me bro". If Anyone from riot does see this i would like to apologize for my actions and the words i have said i understand that being a toxic player effects the community. I can change my behavior by playing for my own self enjoyment and not worry about what other players do on my team. It is just a game and is not meant to be in any way an outlet to vent my anger.
Sincere Apologies,
lVlaster Fignog

P.s: anyone with advice or tips of possibly getting my account back or even finding out what had happened that i was banned for please let me know.
Thank you
Nope. No tips on getting your account back. You can submit a support ticket to ask for your reform card.

But you admit that you can be a real jerk. No one likes to loose. But expressing your anger in this game will get you banned. I've been banned for the same things myself. I use to talk down to people for doing bad. But then .. I had to change my ways if I wanted to avoid a perma ban and continue playing the game with the same account. Maybe a new account, play. And control yourself when the team is loosing. Don't blow up at them. Sure it might feel a little good to belittle them for doing bad, for ruining the game, but does it change anything? No. The only thing it does is make you feel a little bitter, and also make you seem like a bad guy in the tribunal who will punish you. Even if you do give them advise, they tell you to stfu, you get verbal back, and you end up reported, even though they were a jerk first, you will get punished since you were a jerk as well.

Sure I could continue being an ass, get banned, and do it all over again with another account.. but I like my summoner.

KineticSkink

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lVlaster fignog View Post
Sincere Apologies,
lVlaster Fignog

Thank you
While you can get your reform card from Riot, regarding the Permaban itself this is the best read: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...23968#31123968

l Gankfest l

12-18-2012

Why I don't buy Riot points... *Cough!

Boey

12-18-2012

I had 2 cases perma'd.

Is this you?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6058765/

Jryiah

12-19-2012

If your rude in game, you will be banned
get over it
freaking toxic trashbox.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Back when I was 2 weeks suspended, I removed the all chat as first measure. Then, at first sight of someone that I felt was getting into my nerves I'd reply " sorry muting you. you are distracting me " " sorry, muting you to avoid further issues " . Hiding the chat window helps too. Playing with my boyfriend also helps because each time I started to get all frustrated he'd remind me about the fact I'm in danger zone.. You might want to start playing with someone more often.
Though I had suspensions for being way too pesimist ( not insulting, or trolling ) the fact of not having all the ways of comunicating verbally with others helped me a lot with the venting of frustration , and reduced considerably the friction in all my games up to date.
Hope this helps.

lVlaster fignog

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jryiah View Post
If your rude in game, you will be banned
get over it
freaking toxic trashbox.
Arn't you being rude right now? I didnt ask for people to leave negative comments i asked for help.

Great Pyrenees

12-19-2012

Please do not make another account until you learn how to be a positive memeber of the community. The tribunal did not make you sad. Riot permabanned you for being a toxic member of the community.

lVlaster fignog

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Boey View Post
I had 2 cases perma'd.

Is this you?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6058765/
No it is not, I've been banned for a while now. I just decided recently to figure out why