Vi Login Screen thread

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WesIey

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Exactly - I prefer a more early 90's rock or early 80's punk personally, but this theme is really fitting of Vi overall - I approve!

When thinking about stuff, I care less about personal tastes specifically than I do "is this right/fitting"? In this case, 100% yes.
so if you are here i will use this time to rant, i wanted a red to play my 1000th win with me AND NOBODY CAME

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

I like her music.
I just wish we would get the old log in screen a week or so after the release.

I kind of miss it now. I might actually turn music back on for it.

Of course I need to get that Phreak log in screen back at some point. So boss.

Lazercoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Exactly - I prefer a more early 90's rock or early 80's punk personally, but this theme is really fitting of Vi overall - I approve!

When thinking about stuff, I care less about personal tastes specifically than I do "is this right/fitting"? In this case, 100% yes.
Do you guys have a team that makes these songs in-house? If so - hopefully someday I could work for you guys in that department!!!

There is nothing I love more than music and/or League!!! I'm going to try to intern for you guys this summer!

YuSira

12-18-2012

This is awesome. I feel empowered just listening to it.
Also, all the moving parts make it even more enchanting.
I wasn't really all too impressed with her at first, but this loading screen almost makes me fall in love with her. <3
I also feel much more empowered and motivated while listening to this.

AndromedaCat

12-18-2012

I love it. SO much. The song is really fitting for Vi I think and I absolutely the animations on her gauntlets. Her bouncing like she's just gearing up to pummel someone is pretty fantastic too. Love it so-so-so much.

Ahriman1

12-18-2012

100% up there with diana's as far as fitting. Excellent job.

KnightMayre

12-18-2012

I was already going to instabuy Vi, now I want to instabuy her even more if that makes any sense.

Stark Midnight

12-18-2012

Hmm i think Riot just gave me a temporary ban, I can't get past the login screen ^^

AndromedaCat

12-18-2012

Also, who's singing in it? So impressive. So fitting.

dirtysanchez1

12-18-2012

It's very fitting. I wish she sang more than 3 notes throughout the chorus, though.

12345612 ... 23