Welcome to the Art and Audio Feedback Forum!

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarthVader87

12-06-2012

Hi guys, first of all great job! I was wondering if you could maybe redo vaynes art? its cool but it could be much better like what you did with mordekaiser and lux and maybe do more skins for her... you know just a thought

grimwill

12-11-2012

Should redo Shyvana. I think she is due for one. I also think all the Shyv fans can agree with me

Spidermonkey2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Serious Question. Why when loading into a game do I get black squares over all moving objects? Where summoner portraits should be on mini map i get black squares. Where red dots should be I get black squares?

This has only happened like 3 times to me. A quick quit and rejoin fixes it. I have heard of other people having the same issue.

I am glad to hear that the art and sound peeps are passionate about their roles in LOL. I look forward to looking at the game more when I play now and will keep this forum in mind.

darkwind687

12-16-2012

i got a question... is it possible to submit our own champion ideas? I have my own idea for a new champ... but ya... just wondering lol

zanpaktou12o12

12-18-2012

Hello fellow Rioters,
I was wondering when or whether we will get a new Singed Splash Art.
Singed is one of my favorite champion and I would really appreciate a new splash art as a desktop background.
Nothing too wrong with the old one except its resolution seems low and the purple poison is kinda misleading.

LunarFlower

12-18-2012

I found a website and youtube video with voice sound clips of Zyra and I don''t ever hear half of the things she says when she is activating plants. I can only remember ever hearing her say 'Briar!' "whip vine!" "Lash!" Is it possible that some of the sounds weren't downloaded properly or at all? Please help, I really love Zyra and her wondeful voice and I want to be bathed in 100% of its glory : ) I have never heard her say anything else like the "Burst," "Bloom," "Sprout" etc etc. I can hear all of her other quotes, jokes and taunts just fine but I am missing some of those voice clips from when she activates plants

RicePickah

12-24-2012

Do you guys plan on reworking most of the older skin splash arts in the future or at least replace them with chinese art work? I think it will appeal more to players and at the same time boost your skin sales by a bit.

Luscious Lenny

12-24-2012

re-model sivir or rage quitting

zanpaktou12o12

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dancing Kitten View Post
I found a website and youtube video with voice sound clips of Zyra and I don''t ever hear half of the things she says when she is activating plants. I can only remember ever hearing her say 'Briar!' "whip vine!" "Lash!" Is it possible that some of the sounds weren't downloaded properly or at all? Please help, I really love Zyra and her wondeful voice and I want to be bathed in 100% of its glory : ) I have never heard her say anything else like the "Burst," "Bloom," "Sprout" etc etc. I can hear all of her other quotes, jokes and taunts just fine but I am missing some of those voice clips from when she activates plants
Hello A Dancing Kitten, I had about the same problem.
What I did was, go into the sound tab (in-game menu) and lower the music (the background music) volume and sound (mainly ability sound effects) volumes and increase the character dialogue volume. This drastically improves the clarity with which my champions spoke. of course, you can go the other way if you find your champion a little annoying. Hope this helps.

Seekersilver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-02-2013

Map Design

It would be nice if you feel the map is living and breathing - in a metaphorical sense. It would be nice to see battlescars on the map, where if a teamfight took place before, that certain area of the map would deteriorate just to reflect the momentous battle that took place not so long ago.

I have no idea how map designs work, but in my mind the map system is divided into grids, and a minimum size of 3 v 3 teamfight would trigger the grid from the regular 'New' to a 'Scarred' grid. Maybe attach particle effects corresponding to AoE, Deaths and Kills and Assists that linger during the rest of the game after the teamfight?

That is my suggestion. I hope I was clear. :]

12345678 ... 10