Next ADC....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

who am i again

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
More complicated you say? Why would I possibly complicate things..
On a totally unrelated note, why are you always online at night? xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titiln

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
More complicated you say? Why would I possibly complicate things..
Translation: IronStylus is blackmailing the design team to release primarily female champions this season.

wat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evelynn Butt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UkyoSonoda View Post
Not a he or a she... so the next ADC will be a hermaphrodite? :P
real talk i would love to see a character who is just trans, like yeah that's who i am what and it's not a big deal

but i would hate to see that because there is no way in hell that the greater lol community can approach that with maturity


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spectre4802

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Well, not sure about the slingshots, but the next ADC won't be a "he".
Is Vi the ADC?

Because you shouldn't be allowed to lead us along like this if it's the champion that everyone knows is next.

I mean... you totally can. But it's like saying "Children! Candy! FOR ALL!"

Or no, it's like saying "Well Timmy, it's your birthday, and you'll be getting lots of candy!" But the candy is baked into the cake, or put into the icing, you get the picture.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-18-2012
4 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by who am i again View Post
On a totally unrelated note, why are you always online at night? xD
Well, I'm on the East Coast but on West Coast time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Famöus

Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Well, not sure about the slingshots, but the next ADC won't be a "he".
It wont be a "he"...It will be an "it" as in a creature of some sorts I hope...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CupcakeRaptorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Well, not sure about the slingshots, but the next ADC won't be a "he".
another female ad carry I'm shocked <-----sarcasm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blazerboy

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
More complicated you say? Why would I possibly complicate things..
Because... because... you do... oh, and you're parrot (it's an adjective now)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS14841afae8de23ce94dd0

Member

12-18-2012

the next adc is not a He is a female twin yordle their weapon of choice obviously is a mobile machine gun, one of them push the minigun and the other shoots people. aint that a treat?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

who am i again

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Well, I'm on the East Coast but on West Coast time.
Lol staying awke till 2? Baws