Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

12-18-2012

"...Release it. You think you know us. You think you understand who we are and why we do what we do."

Udyr uttered something that few had ever heard and lived: Laughter. Unabashed laughter. The birds screeched in horror as they scattered for a mile. Any animal that could hear the resonating laughter quickly bolted.

Udyr cricked his hands and hunched over, his eyes glowing with a primal rage, "That is not the reason why your presence bothers us. We embraced those urges once, without restrain! Hundreds died to these fists, torn asunder by our fingers! Travelers, bandits, innocent and vile, it mattered not! Even now, we do not pity the defenseless! We are Udyr! We do not let emotions control us, we do not let simple things such as urges control us! Every choice we make is our own! You, however, your presence disorients us! You embody those primal urges: Anger! Primal fury! The need to slaughter the weak!"

He snarled as he lowered his body, ready to attack. "We know the pivot point, we know how to harness our rage to our advantage! We are Udyr! Sympathy! Mercy! Love! These are not needed in life! These are not wanted emotions, not when life is kill or be killed! The law of everything is that only the strong live! The strong consume the weak! The weak wither and perish! You! Know! Nothing of us!"

The beast man fell to all fours, snarling like a wild beast, glaring at Diana. Heat hissed from his fingertips as he slowly started to circle the avatar of the moon. "You simultaneously remind us of that very anger, that primal rage and bring our blood to a boil, as well as the fact that we are as free as the clouds, as the stars in the sky: No one can tell us who we are or what we can do, we make our own choices, we come to our own conclusions, and we accept the consequences of such actions."

Ask the Lunari

12-18-2012

Diana watches Udyr become enraged, and speak upon his past, finally learning some vital information on Udyr himself.

Diana would wait to speak until after he started circling her, eyeing him with a glare, showing no fear and ready to defend herself if he truly wished to attack.

Diana would then sigh, continuing her gaze upon him.

We are not all that different... which is why you are interesting, which is why I wish to learn more about you, which is why I have truly accepted all of what you stand for, regardless of your past, our present and your eminent future.

MysticalRaven

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
The stag struggled back to its feet, only to have his skull shattered by a overhead chop. The animal's antlers were ripped off from the sheer intensity of the strike s the beast man slayed the beast.

"Apt skill in hunting."

He motioned to the dead beast, "Enjoy."
Lucy saw the Stag staggering back to it's feet and went to attack it once more, but stoped as she heard the large cracking sounds as Udyr killed it. She looked slightly disappointed that should couldn't finish it. As Udyr killed motioned to it Lucy let out a happy purr and moved to tearing off the flesh of it's leg with her teeth. With a piece of torn flesh in mouth she looks at Udyr,
"Fun!"
She then points at the corpse,
"Have some."

Ask Warwick

12-18-2012

Quote:

Warwick's claws would rip off the pelts that Udyr typically wore, and would succeed in gashing his face. Despite the severity of the wounds, Udyr did not make a grunt of pain. He drew his hand back, and rocketed his palm at Warwick's chest with a terrifyingly powerful palm strike. The flames still danced about Udyr as the Bear aspect took precedence.
The palm crashed into Warwicks chest throwing him back across the floor. The fact his ribcage wasn't shattered was proof of how resiliant Warwick had become since taking the potion. He staggers to his feet, the smell of burnt flesh filling his nose, looking at his chest he saw a large spot of burnt fur from where Udyr's palm had connected. Warwick howls and charges with even more fury, his anger mixed with his blood scent sending him into an almost blind rage.

AskUdyr

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana watches Udyr become enraged, and speak upon his past, finally learning some vital information on Udyr himself.

Diana would wait to speak until after he started circling her, eyeing him with a glare, showing no fear and ready to defend herself if he truly wished to attack.

Diana would then sigh, continuing her gaze upon him.

We are not all that different... which is why you are interesting, which is why I wish to learn more about you, which is why I have truly accepted all of what you stand for, regardless of your past, our present and your eminent future.
"You know nothing of acceptance!" Udyr roared. He barely reined himself back in as he continued to circle her, "You have been shunned. You have been insulted. Belittled. Hurt. Poked. Prodded. Now what is it you do? You kill those who do not agree with you. We do not kill for such a petty reason: We kill because we have to kill. A fight is a fight to the death. A spar is a spar, a fight is a fight. When it comes to a fight, when it comes to a hunt, when it comes to life, there is no in between. There is only the living, and the dead. You try justifying yourself, we understand the laws set forth by nature itself."

The beast man suddenly coiled himself, resembling a large tiger. His eyes shone with a predatory glare as he growled, "What does acceptance mean to you? Humor us before we tear you to shreds, what does acceptance mean to you?"

AskUdyr

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
Lucy saw the Stag staggering back to it's feet and went to attack it once more, but stoped as she heard the large cracking sounds as Udyr killed it. She looked slightly disappointed that should couldn't finish it. As Udyr killed motioned to it Lucy let out a happy purr and moved to tearing off the flesh of it's leg with her teeth. With a piece of torn flesh in mouth she looks at Udyr,
"Fun!"
She then points at the corpse,
"Have some."
Udyr reached for the flank of the stag and grunted, "Apt job. You wished to have slain it yourself. Next animal, we shall hold it in place for you to achieve the killing the blow."

His hand roared with fire, scorching and cooking the meat that he easily tore off. He sat and quietly waited for it to cook to perfection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
The palm crashed into Warwicks chest throwing him back across the floor. The fact his ribcage wasn't shattered was proof of how resiliant Warwick had become since taking the potion. He staggers to his feet, the smell of burnt flesh filling his nose, looking at his chest he saw a large spot of burnt fur from where Udyr's palm had connected. Warwick howls and charges with even more fury, his anger mixed with his blood scent sending him into an almost blind rage.
Udyr roared at the werewolf and charged towards him. His jaws parted as he dove at Warwick's throat in an attempt to tear it out.

((This most likely won't work since that would kill Warwick =p))

Ask the Lunari

12-19-2012

Quote:
"You know nothing of acceptance!" Udyr roared. He barely reined himself back in as he continued to circle her, "You have been shunned. You have been insulted. Belittled. Hurt. Poked. Prodded. Now what is it you do? You kill those who do not agree with you. We do not kill for such a petty reason: We kill because we have to kill. A fight is a fight to the death. A spar is a spar, a fight is a fight. When it comes to a fight, when it comes to a hunt, when it comes to life, there is no in between. There is only the living, and the dead. You try justifying yourself, we understand the laws set forth by nature itself."

The beast man suddenly coiled himself, resembling a large tiger. His eyes shone with a predatory glare as he growled, "What does acceptance mean to you? Humor us before we tear you to shreds, what does acceptance mean to you?"
Diana would steel her gaze at Udyr's, not breaking eye contact.

Humor you? Diana bellowed, now glowing entirely across her body within a silver light.

I killed those people because it was necessary to survive. Justification itself is a law within nature, to prove why and where you stand, this I know. Just as you stand before me baring your fangs, when all I wish is a simple conversation.

But acceptance, I do not know. Whenever I tried to be accepted for who I am, and for what I stand for, as you said... NOTHING!

But alas Udyr, you chose the wilds, you choose to kill to survive, to prove your epitome of natures law. I accept that. Which is why I stand before you today. Acceptance.

((Ugh client update, wont be on to speak with you till like hrs from now ~.~))

MadDoctorMundo

12-19-2012

"Animal man! Mundo want to know how you fight!"

AskUdyr

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would steel her gaze at Udyr's, not breaking eye contact.

Humor you? Diana bellowed, now glowing entirely across her body within a silver light.

I killed those people because it was necessary to survive. Justification itself is a law within nature, to prove why and where you stand, this I know. Just as you stand before me baring your fangs, when all I wish is a simple conversation.

But acceptance, I do not know. Whenever I tried to be accepted for who I am, and for what I stand for, as you said... NOTHING!

But alas Udyr, you chose the wilds, you choose to kill to survive, to prove your epitome of natures law. I accept that. Which is why I stand before you today. Acceptance.

((Ugh client update, wont be on to speak with you till like hrs from now ~.~))
Udyr let loose a roar before stemming himself. He began to utter a continual, low growl while his knuckles cricked and he looked ready to leap. Steam escaped his mouth and nostrils as white flames enveloped him.

"Then you know nothing of acceptance. You have no idea what acceptance from another being is. Animals accept you for your nature, but have you ever had someone else accept you? You just admitted no, you have not!"

A flash wave of heat pulsated out from Udyr, Diana able to feel the intensity of his flames that started to eat at the ground.

"If you have never experienced such a thing, then how can you know what it is?! Love. Compassion. Mercy. We have encountered these in our life! We know their feeling, and that is why we know it is best to cast them away! In order for one's conviction to be held firm, one must experience such things, and choose whether to cast them away for strength, or to hold them and weaken themselves! You understand nothing! You know not your role! Your existence brings turmoil to us! Your demeanor may lie, but your soul does not!"

Udyr slammed the earth beneath him. The fire roared out about him, and would almost reach Diana as the beast man kept in his coiled position, "You know not of what you must do. You think you do, but you do not. Your are broken. You know not what you speak of. If you do, then come. " His mouth twisted up into a frightening grin, "'Accept' us."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
"Animal man! Mundo want to know how you fight!"
With our fists.

Ask the Lunari

12-20-2012

Quote:
Udyr let loose a roar before stemming himself. He began to utter a continual, low growl while his knuckles cricked and he looked ready to leap. Steam escaped his mouth and nostrils as white flames enveloped him.

"Then you know nothing of acceptance. You have no idea what acceptance from another being is. Animals accept you for your nature, but have you ever had someone else accept you? You just admitted no, you have not!"

A flash wave of heat pulsated out from Udyr, Diana able to feel the intensity of his flames that started to eat at the ground.

"If you have never experienced such a thing, then how can you know what it is?! Love. Compassion. Mercy. We have encountered these in our life! We know their feeling, and that is why we know it is best to cast them away! In order for one's conviction to be held firm, one must experience such things, and choose whether to cast them away for strength, or to hold them and weaken themselves! You understand nothing! You know not your role! Your existence brings turmoil to us! Your demeanor may lie, but your soul does not!"

Udyr slammed the earth beneath him. The fire roared out about him, and would almost reach Diana as the beast man kept in his coiled position, "You know not of what you must do. You think you do, but you do not. Your are broken. You know not what you speak of. If you do, then come. " His mouth twisted up into a frightening grin, "'Accept' us."
Diana would watch Udyr, taking note of all the changes as he spoke, learning more about the temperment of Udyr, and his logic behind thinking... ever studying the beast-man.

As the heat wave singed across her skin, Diana would bite her lip in response... though much of it was shrugged off, and continued watching.

"Fine then, Udyr." Diana said, losing her glow and looking at him sternly but, still keeping the glare that she held from before.

I shall accept you, and learn.