Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"Nidalee." Udyr opened his eyes. He was meditating. "It has been sometime. What do you wish of us?"
"I wish nothing of you, but a simple conversation. How do you fare?" Nidalee says, keeping her tone still, yet friendly for her fellow animal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Socialisto

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Udyr, I have been working out and my muscles do not seem to be getting larger, any advice?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr looked at the meat still gripped in his hand. He tossed it onto the moose's carcass and thundered after Diana. He caught up to her in no time and growled aloud, "We are not intriguing, we are Udyr. What do you want from us? Do you seek an honorable death? Is that why you annoy us so?"

The beast man cricked his knuckles, "We could kill you in a moment's notice. Why do you seek us so earnestly? What possible reason could you possibly have."

He still kept his distance from her, keeping several meters between them.
Diana would turn, as her position was now aligned with the full moon, and would let off a silvery glow that wont falter, as she made her statement.

It is because you are Udyr, is what makes you so interesting dear... If I truly wished for death, I would've made my intentions clear when I found you.

Diana would turn to face the moon again, then back to Udyr, this time with a huff.

I wish to learn of your upbringing within the wilds, and why you believe a lunar eclipse is the true reason you cannot be near me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Glade Witch

Junior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr reached down and wrapped his hand around "Lulu's" neck. "Who are you and what have you done to Lulu?"

The flames raced along his arm but stopped precariously short of touching the Yordle's flesh, though the heat could be felt.

EEEEEEK!!!

Pix puts up a magical shield around Lulu while she hides behinds her hands in reaction

w-why are y-you doing this to meeee?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
Lucy eyes the stag and then looks back at Udyr, she doesn't respond with a sound but simply moves as quietly as she could. She eyes the stag wondering how to bring it down, without her daggers she couldn't make it's throat bleed... Maybe she could wound it then chase it... Let it wear itself out, she smiles it'll be a game!
She stays crouched low, the feline hunting instinct more than anything telling her to stay down wind of the animal so it wouldn't smell her. When in a position she deemed close enough to the stag that she should be able to wound it without it escaping first. She rolls her shoulders as she prepares to pounce. One moment she was hidden, the next she had pounced at the Stag, her teeth bared as she prepared to tear into the stags hind right thigh. The instinct alone making her aim for a vein without actually knowing it conciously.
The stag would snort, bleat and kick about as it attempted to throw Lucy off. Udyr simply watched how the girl would take the beast down.

The stag was readying to drop down to its side in a attempt to crush its attacker while blood jetted from the artery she had punctured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
Seeing as Udyr had Warwicks snout, Warwick could only close his eyes and snarl, the effects of the blood scent taking over completely now. Warwick would immediatly seem to grow stronger he growls, his claws snap outward with lightning fast speed aiming to tear the tendons in Udyr's elbow to pieces.
Warwick's claws would slash at Udyr's elbow only to feel as if he had struck steel. His Turtle aspect took precedence as the beast man finally spoke,

"Now we can try."

His entire body burst into a wreath of flames that roared out for several feet around him. He raised his head up, and aimed to crash it into Warwick's skull in a attempt to cave the werewolf's face in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
"I wish nothing of you, but a simple conversation. How do you fare?" Nidalee says, keeping her tone still, yet friendly for her fellow animal.
Udyr motioned to the huntress to sit next to him with a hard slap to the ground, "Then speak. We fare well. Our training has not been stemmed, and we were meditating. How do you fair, Nidalee?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialisto View Post
Udyr, I have been working out and my muscles do not seem to be getting larger, any advice?
Then eat more meat and work harder. If you have not built muscles, that means you are not using heavy enough weights. Find your limitations, then surpass them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would turn, as her position was now aligned with the full moon, and would let off a silvery glow that wont falter, as she made her statement.

It is because you are Udyr, is what makes you so interesting dear... If I truly wished for death, I would've made my intentions clear when I found you.

Diana would turn to face the moon again, then back to Udyr, this time with a huff.

I wish to learn of your upbringing within the wilds, and why you believe a lunar eclipse is the true reason you cannot be near me.
"Tch..." Udyr cricked his neck, "We were born under a lunar eclipse, the blood red moon. Why does any of this matter to you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
EEEEEEK!!!

Pix puts up a magical shield around Lulu while she hides behinds her hands in reaction

w-why are y-you doing this to meeee?
"Once you stop lying to us, then we will cease trying to kill you and we will choose whether to let you live or to slaughter you." Udyr leaned forward and snarled at the Yordle, "Who are you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Glade Witch

Junior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"Once you stop lying to us, then we will cease trying to kill you and we will choose whether to let you live or to slaughter you." Udyr leaned forward and snarled at the Yordle, "Who are you?"
I'm. Lulu!!!

Lulu shouts at Udyr's face before sobbing in her hands

I-I may not be the same Lulu you know.....But im still Lulu!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
The stag would snort, bleat and kick about as it attempted to throw Lucy off. Udyr simply watched how the girl would take the beast down.

The stag was readying to drop down to its side in a attempt to crush its attacker while blood jetted from the artery she had punctured.
As the Stag began to drop to its side Lucy pushed herself away from the stag and began circling it, watching for another opening should she need to attack it again. She saw the blood and knew that it would be getting weaker as more of the blood flowed from the wound. She was quietly purring her eyes trained on the stag, but her catlike ears flicked as she listened for any other sounds of an animal approaching to try steal her prey. She wipes a little of the blood of her mouth and gives it a little lick, she had almost completely forgotten about Udyr watching at this point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Warwick

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Warwick's claws would slash at Udyr's elbow only to feel as if he had struck steel. His Turtle aspect took precedence as the beast man finally spoke,

"Now we can try."

His entire body burst into a wreath of flames that roared out for several feet around him. He raised his head up, and aimed to crash it into Warwick's skull in a attempt to cave the werewolf's face in.
Warwick twisted himself from the beast mans vice like grip, Udyr's head would connect with Warwicks arm sending almost blinding pain throught the wolfmans arm and shoulder, Warwicks automatic reaction was to bring his other claws down upon Udyr's head in a rather savage attempt to shred the skin and flesh.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
I'm. Lulu!!!

Lulu shouts at Udyr's face before sobbing in her hands

I-I may not be the same Lulu you know.....But im still Lulu!!
"Your scent is off, your personality is different, your mannerism of speech is different, you are frightened of fire and you are not calling us by those atrocious pet names. Have you slain the former Lulu and taken her flesh? If so, then..." The beast man nodded and admitted, "We are impressed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
As the Stag began to drop to its side Lucy pushed herself away from the stag and began circling it, watching for another opening should she need to attack it again. She saw the blood and knew that it would be getting weaker as more of the blood flowed from the wound. She was quietly purring her eyes trained on the stag, but her catlike ears flicked as she listened for any other sounds of an animal approaching to try steal her prey. She wipes a little of the blood of her mouth and gives it a little lick, she had almost completely forgotten about Udyr watching at this point.
The stag struggled back to its feet, only to have his skull shattered by a overhead chop. The animal's antlers were ripped off from the sheer intensity of the strike s the beast man slayed the beast.

"Apt skill in hunting."

He motioned to the dead beast, "Enjoy."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
Warwick twisted himself from the beast mans vice like grip, Udyr's head would connect with Warwicks arm sending almost blinding pain throught the wolfmans arm and shoulder, Warwicks automatic reaction was to bring his other claws down upon Udyr's head in a rather savage attempt to shred the skin and flesh.
Warwick's claws would rip off the pelts that Udyr typically wore, and would succeed in gashing his face. Despite the severity of the wounds, Udyr did not make a grunt of pain. He drew his hand back, and rocketed his palm at Warwick's chest with a terrifyingly powerful palm strike. The flames still danced about Udyr as the Bear aspect took precedence.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post

"Tch..." Udyr cricked his neck, "We were born under a lunar eclipse, the blood red moon. Why does any of this matter to you?"
((OK im trying to remember Udyr's pains with the moon, and hopefully I can msg u ingame and edit this if possible, unless I hit the nail on the damn frying pan >_>))

Diana shakes her head. It means everything, Udyr. Alas, you already know my reputation, my disposition about the moon, but yet you choose not to trust me when I come curiously to your side.

You believe that your emotions that you choose to believe as "bad" are stemmed by being born under such a moon? Such blasphemy. Being born under a red moon shows one's nature to survive, but one truly does not know how to control that balance.

Diana smirks. Which brings me back to why I believe you are interesting.

The reason is because you are truly one of the few ever born under such a magnificent faze of the moon, one would see it as a omen, I see it as a blessing. I could help you hone in and tame that wild side you fear releasing upon us all, especially upon me. The moons light shines brighter within you than you think Udyr, you must embrace it... or at least learn to accept your darker emotions far better then relishing and hiding them from us all.