Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDunderMifflinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

I find this to be a bad idea, because one of the main selling points of the skins was that they were "limited time only" and that you were not going to be able to buy them again after they were put into the vault. But now that you are re-releasing them from the vault what was the point of hurrying to go and buy them back then? I'm probably going to be down voted and flagged for spam, but I think this takes away from the value of the skins being unavailable.

C friken J

12-18-2012

No kitty kat katarina

At least I got my pharaoh amumu

Apollinarius

12-18-2012

So... the legendaries are 50% off for real. Disgusting.

I will not be buying any legendaries from Riot. Ever. Not for any price.

Unrestricted PK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

I bought most of these 75% off. So I guess that's the benefit those of us got when we bought them first time they got put in the vault. Thanks Riot.

The D3macian

12-18-2012

Found the sales, now, where is Vi?

Apollinarius

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDunderMifflinx View Post
I find this to be a bad idea, because one of the main selling points of the skins was that they were "limited time only" and that you were not going to be able to buy them again after they were put into the vault. But now that you are re-releasing them from the vault what was the point of hurrying to go and buy them back then? I'm probably going to be down voted and flagged for spam, but I think this takes away from the value of the skins being unavailable.
When they went into the vault, they were at a 75% off sale, so you got them at a better price than you can get them for now.

The legendaries are another story. They weren't on sale when they went into the vault because Riot promised to never put legendaries on sale. It looks like things have changed.

Woozl

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollinarius View Post
So... the legendaries are 50% off for real. Disgusting.

I will not be buying any legendaries from Riot. Ever. Not for any price.
They refunded you for the legendaries.

Hige

12-18-2012

Uhm... well... I LOVE Red Baron Corki but... honestly... it's a bit pricey it has no VO or unique animation and it's barely 65 RP below urf rider Corki... are there any chances to have this skin reduced even further? :S I think it's not really fair to ask this much for a skin of this quality ONLY because it was legendary and it has historical value :S

DJay Saint

12-18-2012

OMG Hippalus. I love you.... like a bro. *brofist* Riot getting $300 from me tonight for this sale. Lots of friends to buy for.

ZeroKuno

12-18-2012

I wish Snowbunny Nidalee was Legacy buuuuuuuuuut it's not.