Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PipGuts

12-18-2012

Hey Santa. What I would really love is riven! Thanks for doing this for the community and helping to spread holiday cheer!

WickedAngel3000

12-18-2012

Mythic casipoeia

WickedAngel3000

12-18-2012

Quote:
Mythic casipoeia
please santa im the biggest cas player and i love her mythic cas skin <3

derp youre dead

12-18-2012

I don't know if you're still doing this, but I would love Bad Santa Veigar.

Doc Zenith

12-18-2012

Slay Belle Katarina, please!

Maximum312

12-18-2012

I want to get Bioforge Darius please! hes my main and i won so many games with him!

Digeridoo

12-18-2012

Dear santa, I would khazix or vi when she's released.

I can't find my old post to quote, but I previously asked for Viktor. Just changing it up.

DONKARLEONE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Glacial Malphite is it possible D marry christmas!

LlUBAYDlCK

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos4XxxX View Post
Dear Santa,

First off, I would like to thank you for the wonderful deed you're doing for all of us League of Legends player's and giving us the opportunity to receive something this Christmas. We all know that there are many unfortunate players out there, who can't afford any skins or what not because of financial issues, and it's great that their are players like you who are giving them a chance to win one !

Now, for Christmas I would really love a Nurse Akali skin. We all have that special champion that we love to play and will always play because it's that special. Akali was my first champion and I love her ever since I bought her ! She was the champion that gave me hope, when many games seem hopeless. She was the champion that helped me become the kind of player I am today. It's unfortunate because my very first champion doesn't have a lovable skin. This is because I don't have the money to go out and buy because of family financial issues ;[.

I have to be honest Santa, I wasn't all nice this year. There has been times that I would yell and argue with my teammates, but I changed all of that because it wasn't right to blame my teammates for a lost. I can prove it because I have the Baron Nashor Christmas icon which is given to players who are friendly !

Even though I wasn't all friendly this year, I hope you still consider me for your Christmas Giveaway.

Thankyou Santa.
^ ;]

Makarath

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makarath View Post
That's really nice of you.
Dear santa, a Mecha Kha'zix skin is all I want for chirstmas this year.
Just wanted to update my wish list, since 1350 RP is a bit too steep I'd still love to get it if you're feeling generous enough towards me, of course.

Skins:
Mecha Kha'zix
Arcade Sona

Champions:
Jayce
Nocturne