Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
For Europe, we allowed the use of cookies as material, so long as it is in the style of a gingerbread house.
Whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat.
Your comment scares me.I already baked a big cookie and...styled it to represent something related to the game.Don't tell I wasted my time and money on that now.
I can't bake a gingerbread house! I can't even get all the materials around here,nor am I even able to pull that off...

If the **** I baked isn't fit for the rules,then you did a really poor job on the wording...and that will be my first and last time for such a baking contest ಠ_ಠ

WoLfee101

12-17-2012

What if you don't have the champion for the skin? Will the champion be provided also?

WoLfee101

12-17-2012

What if we don't have the champion for the skin? Will the champions also be provided?

AlbinoDruid

12-17-2012

Hello Nikasaur and thank you for the contest!
A friend and I are crafting one heck of a sculpture (using primarily cookies, but we'll try to get gingerbread in there, too... maybe as a base or something on which the sculpture can be assembled at the very least!), and I think it is going to be completely the best thing we've ever made, but...

Well, I worry that people will downvote us into oblivion --_n
You see, we plan to include Teemo in a form that isn't dead! In fact, I think he is going to look absolutely spiffy in his duds!

Any reassuring words you can give us to make us believe our Swift Scout Submission won't be hated by the voting population and kicked out into the Snowdown blizzard to die?

Happ-p-p-p-pentakill Holidays!

AlbinoDruid

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoLfee101 View Post
What if we don't have the champion for the skin? Will the champions also be provided?
I believe that it was stated in an earlier Red Post that the champions would indeed be afforded to you if you do not have them. So... in addition to maybe walking away with some of the most coveted skins, you should also be able to save a sleigh-full on a few top-notch champions!

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

12-17-2012
10 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edum Bot EUW View Post
.I already baked a big cookie and...styled it to represent something related to the game.
That is how it should be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbinoDruid View Post
Well, I worry that people will downvote us into oblivion --_n
You see, we plan to include Teemo in a form that isn't dead! In fact, I think he is going to look absolutely spiffy in his duds!
I can neither confirm nor deny the community's reaction to a Teemo that is living, well, and downright dapper. That's the gamble you take. He is a contentious personality and you picked the wild card.
Good luck, friend. Good. Luck.

EA Rabbit

12-17-2012

Can i bake a cake and then draw something related to lol on it? Would it fulfill the requirements?

tidalCadence

Recruiter

12-17-2012

Exccciiiited. ()__()

PUR3ICE

12-17-2012

Is it possible to set a guy with high translate skills of english and "set language in here" to translate this "official rules".
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/gingerbread-contest-rules

They are allways linked into NA forums and in english, we (like iam from siberia/germany) can may understand normal daily english, but it can be hard in "official rules and buisness english".

But tbh i only took a short look to the english rules, it was just suprising and a bit annoying (sorry ) for me to see such a big,complicated list in english than in german.

WeŽll but ihave the feeling this rules i wonŽt breake anyways if i just bake myown gingerbread cake supergauthing and give you 2 pictures.

WeŽll 2nd question, i allready read that you can possibly splitt the prices if TONS of gingerbread damages stomics instead of small amount.
Will you possibly handout regions that have a high(er) amount of contester a bigger amount of prices?(If you ever get so many pictures that you have to splitt it into regions)
For example 20% more pictures and really good gingerbreadŽs from region a) will get 20% more winners.

Anyways thank you for the chance to win, my family will enjoy the meal and i maybee have a chance to get something.
Every1 wins.

Waniwa

12-17-2012

Can the pictures, one or both of them, have multiple pictures in them? Kind of like a collage?
Also can text and effects (like borders etc) be added to them, or do they have to be straight-from-camera- kinda pictures?