Disrupting the Balance (Shen X Akali)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Profiler14

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Shameless Bump

KazuShini

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Lustful bump!

HuggableZombie

12-08-2012

Ok, so I know I said I was going to edit the **** out of this story, and I intend to. I've got finals for about half of next week and then I'm going to take as much time as I can overhauling this story harder than a monster truck dragging a banana!!! That and I'm also going to be working on War Drums at the same time. SO PUT A PINEAPPLE ON YOUR HEAD CAUSE IT'S GONNA BE ONE WILD RIDE starting next Wednesday.

M3TASH33P

12-09-2012

I know dat finals feel, gl

HuggableZombie

12-16-2012

FINALLY movement in this story. Gawshdarnnabbit. Alright, so I'm gonna just burn my fingers by editing the rest of this story as quickly and furiously as possible. Then I'll work on War Drums, and THEN I've got another surprise that will probably have to wait till early next year to be started. And by that, I mean I won't have the information I need for it until early...next...year. SO! expect quick updates, hopefully. It's a lot of work because I practically have to rewrite most of the story, but the chapter 4 update took me the better part of a couple of hours. I won't update Fanfiction.net until I finish because it is such a pain in the arse to edit already published material, so I'll just do it all in one fell swoop for FF again.

Chapter 4 has been edited, expect more in a couple days or possibly less.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1842106&page=6

Link to the page Chapter 4 is on.

lastxblackxrose

12-19-2012

Still in love with this story n-n Keep up the good work!

Sathalina

12-26-2012

Ahhh! What happens?!

50mm3r

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuggableZombie View Post

Chapter 4 has been edited, expect more in a couple days or possibly less.
what happened?

HuggableZombie

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50mm3r View Post
what happened?
Holidays man. Been unexpectedly busy the past week. I finished editing what I wanted out of the chapter, but I haven't had a chance to go through with polishing it up a bit. I'll get it out as soon as I can but I haven't really had a chance to sit down and really work on it.

HuggableZombie

12-28-2012

Chapter 5 been edited. Not sure when the next one will come out but I'll keep you updated.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1842106&page=7