Ask Nami, the Tidecaller

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Nami

12-15-2012

Institute of war
Upon entrance into the room one would feel the refreshing breeze of the ocean. If one looked forward they would find a very large pool, to the right would be a staircase leading downward and to the left would be a sign.

Quote:
Welcome to my home away from home summoners and fellow champions. Feel free to take a dip in the water if you wish to ask me something, for those who dont want to get wet simply walk down the stairs, Ill be able to answer your questions there.
When one went down the stairs they would be greeted by the soft blue glow of the water being held back by giant sheets of glass. The giant aquarium was full of life, coral and various undersea plants seemed to be growing healthily around the walls. There was various sea creatures swimming around happily within. Everything about the aquarium seemed a picture perfect scene of natural life underneath the oceans surface. That is, apart from the fairly large wooden desk in the middle of it, the one in which Nami had requested be put in so that she may blend in better with the people of the surface. When she spoke to those watching from behind the glass they would hear her as if they were sitting right in front of her.

Greetings everyone, I've recently found out that many of my fellow champions take time out of their busy days to answer questions asked by either summoners or fellow champions. Not wanting to be left out I've had my room modified to allow me to as well. I will try my best to answer any and all questions you have for me.

Quote:
Please do not tap the glass...

Name:  Namihome.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  41.8 KB

Mystic Cove
Name:  cove.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  16.0 KB

Name:  cathedral_cove_marine_reserve_1920x1080_69210.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  471.4 KB

The mystic cove, where Nami waited for the moonstone bearer upon the shore of the Guardian sea. A beautiful beach with crystal clear waters.

Ask the Lunari

12-15-2012

Diana walks into Nami's abode, noting the new champion was quite interesting as she had her own aquarium.

Hello, Nami. I heard you are looking for a moonstone for your...people?

((Also, congratz on winning! :P))

Ask Bestial Nyan

12-15-2012

Kittehnidalee comes to Nami with a note in her mouth that says: What is your breakfast of champions?

Àsk Nami

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana walks into Nami's abode, noting the new champion was quite interesting as she had her own aquarium.

Hello, Nami. I heard you are looking for a moonstone for your...people?

((Also, congratz on winning! :P))

Nami looks toward Diana, she had expected to talk to her at some point but was slightly caught off guard that it was so soon. She nods toward her and smiles

"Yes, I've come to this place in search of a moonstone, my people are in desperate need of its mystical properties in order to keep themselves safe from the horrors of the deep. I have heard rumours that it may have been the Lunari that exchanged the moonstone with the abyssal pearl that the Tidecallers brought to the surface every one hundred years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Kittehnidalee comes to Nami with a note in her mouth that says: What is your breakfast of champions?
"Breakfast of champions? Hmm, I'd have to say it would be finely cooked salmon with a side of tuna and some shrimp. Though to be honest I had no thought of this before so my opinion may change."

Heil Teemo

12-15-2012

Evelynn entered Nami's liar carrying a latter under one arm. She leaned it up against the side of the aquarium, scaled it to the top, and sprinkled a few flakes of fish food into the water.

Ásk Ryze

12-15-2012

Ryze entered Nami's room and descended the staircase to speak to the tidecaller directly. "Welcome to the League, Tidecaller. How do you work your water magic? Does it come naturally, or did you require training?"

Àsk Nami

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn entered Nami's liar carrying a latter under one arm. She leaned it up against the side of the aquarium, scaled it to the top, and sprinkled a few flakes of fish food into the water.
Nami looked up toward Evelynn "May I ask...what is it you're doing Widowmaker?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
Ryze entered Nami's room and descended the staircase to speak to the tidecaller directly. "Welcome to the League, Tidecaller. How do you work your water magic? Does it come naturally, or did you require training?"
Nami bowed slightly toward Ryze. "I thank you for your warm welcome Ryze, how I work my water magic is a very good question. I suppose you could say it did indeed come naturally to me, however it did not truly unlock until I began my quest into the deeps to recover the abyssal pearl. Since I unlocked it I have been training to better improve my skills, while it hasn't been that long I believe I have made significant improvements already."

Heil Teemo

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Nami View Post
Nami looked up toward Evelynn "May I ask...what is it you're doing Widowmaker?"
"Amusing myself," she commented with a dry chuckle. "Sorry, but if you knew about surface pets, you'd find this hilarious."

Àsk Nami

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Amusing myself," she commented with a dry chuckle. "Sorry, but if you knew about surface pets, you'd find this hilarious."

"I know that humans sometimes keep fish as pets... I just don't understand why it is you're feeding me like I am one. I do not find it very humorous at all..."

Ásk Ryze

12-15-2012

"I see...I am also curious as to how exactly the 'moonstone' you speak of repels the monsters of your realm. Is it the light, or some other magical quality? If it is the light alone, I am sure a summoner could conjure up something equally bright with a longer duration." Ryze asked, jotting down her previous answer on a small scroll he had produced from his pocket.