Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hergumbules

12-15-2012

I really like where Sejuani is right now. She may not be a top tier jungler, but she is incredibly fun to play and brings a lot to a team fight with her amazing ultimate. That being said, the only thing I dislike is her passive. It does nothing. Over the many games I have played with her I don't think I have once had her passive get me a kill or a successful gank. 10% slow does almost nothing, and any champion with a dash is immune to it.

Hershycows

12-15-2012

Her cool downs are to long, and if I remember correctly her aoe doesnt apply her passive, which is kind of annoying imo

eMan7

12-15-2012

Hai! I have really only played sejuani in ARAM matches so i cant say much about how she feels facing minion camps and ganking etc, but I do know a bunch about how she feels/ her presence in team fights.

The Good- That R. Being able to through in an aoe stun to initiate a team fight, or sometimes even better: turn one around in your favour. She sticks to champs quite easily which not having to wait for a phage proc is a nice change from most champs. I like having a charge/dash/speedboost ability (Q) on a character with a mount. Otherwise the mount would feel quite pointless.

The Bad- She is (in my experience) used as a tank more than a dps fighter, yet has no ability that makes her feel tanky. now this isnt a major problem (ammumu doesnt have a defensive steroid either). but i feel like if you are thinking about changing her kit. Her lore describes her as a uniter of ppl and she comes across as a protector. I think some sort of supporty/defensive styled gameplay would be a nice fit for her considering her lore and role ona team.

The Ugly- Frost & Permafrost. I think this was a lazy choice for her abilities. two abilities that apply auto attack slows? *yawn* One of them should go in order to deliver an opportunity for more exciting gameplay.

What are your thoughts on this?

TheElitist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Her kit is Nautilus... but weaker.

Grads

12-15-2012

Personally, I'd like to see her reworked as more of an AP Bruiser type champion that could possibly be viable in mid or top lane, with more emphasis on damage and less on survivability.

We have beefy champions similar to her such as Nautilus, and Shyvana to a lesser extent. It would be interesting to see more of a melee bruiser-ish AP champion with high base damages and no skills that provide tankiness.

regis daemon nex

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavez Ornelas View Post
Give her W a shield (like Nautilus) or some Armor/Magic Resist (like Leona). That's all.
If they are going to give it a shield, i prefer it be on Q or E instead. Q since u are either diving in or running out, so having that extra shield up makes it safer to go in and out. If its on E, we can have something like Eve's ult and base the shield on the number of ppl effect by the perma frost

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-15-2012
3 of 38 Riot Posts

This is pertinent to my interests.

ICantPauseItMom

12-15-2012

I play her often!
Love her!
What she needs:
Some sort of stat boost with one of her skills.
Possible toggle Northern Winds - MP over time-
I say slow attack speed when in her Northern Winds as well, would make her a better jungler and support bot.
Slight lower CD's

Wingman713

12-15-2012

1. The kit is great, it offers you everything her role needs in teamfights. Having health be a part of her damage encourages players to give her items that work well with her abilities.
2. The current kit lacks early sustain to help her keep up with other junglers/top lane champs.
3. Additional sustain or some tweak to help her tank would make her more useful in the fray.

I've always enjoyed playing Sej, but she is a champion that needs a little boost to be considered as viable as others in ranked/pro play.

SpiritGuardGiix

12-15-2012

OK first things first I LOVE SEJ!!!! I really enjoy the theme and feel of the champ(i think its very important), that being said she had some problems.

(short version) 1. Lack of sustain or mitigation with out items
2. Ganking power is not strong enough to augment her poor jungler vs. jungler power.
3. CDs to long to sutain fast clearing times or deal with long fights or prolonged ganks.

1. She did get better in the season 3 jungle due to the 1 second buff to Northern winds, and the fact that the jungle is hitting a lot harder enemy junglers seem to be doing a lot less invading, due to the but kicking the jungle can dish out. So this is giving her time to farm up some of her items and augment her lack of tankyness

2. When she does get invaded or counter jungled she seems to just get shut down completely. ill use nautilus as an example because i find the kits to be very similar, if naut gets invaded he can just go gank lanes because he is only of the hands down best early gankers in the game. sej cant really be said to have the same capability, her ganks are ok but her passive almost unnoticeable, and if the lane has any sort of flash maniac the can easily get away from her E slow.

3. Her full Q W E combo can really deal alot of damage to the camps after a few levels, but her cool downs are VERY long u often will have to wait for CDs when clearing past lvl 4, you usually build CDR the combat this but if you got behind and cant build you items fast enough it really starts to hurt you.

just my opinion
SO HAPPY TO SEE RIOT TAKING A LOOK AT ONE MY FAVORITE CHAMPS