IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1st HanarSpectre

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vVv Beast View Post
So... IWillDominate is playing on a new account. How does this effect his ban? :O
He was never prevented from making new accounts, but even when he reaches lv 30, he still cannot participate in any official tournament until his punishment is over.

WhatsTheDongSay

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st HanarSpectre View Post
He was never prevented from making new accounts, but even when he reaches lv 30, he still cannot participate in any official tournament until his punishment is over.
But they did say that any account that IWD is associated playing on will be banned, hence my question.

1st HanarSpectre

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vVv Beast View Post
But they did say that any account that IWD is associated playing on will be banned, hence my question.
The smurf accounts he had before he was banned are also permanently locked, but he he free to make as many new ones as he wants.

ValkyrionX

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteyPiranha View Post
only ragers feel bad for other ragers
Yeah I agree with you. Tiggerandpooh must be a toxic rager too.

Mjaxon

12-16-2012

IWillCleanToilets

Vikner

12-16-2012

yup , not giving a ****s here

Oyxl

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The number of games in the Tribunal Case does not reflect how many reports/games it took you to get into the Tribunal.

Let's say a player gets reported 100 times in 100 games. An absurdly high number. The Tribunal then begins building a case for the player. The Tribunal would then randomly sample the player's recent match history and pull a few recent games--it could be 1-5, but this number is not related to how many games or reports got you into Tribunal to begin with.
I have a hard time understanding the system. I absolutely agree that any toxic person should be banned, but there are inconsistencies in your system.

If a person gets reported 50 out of a 100 games, probably and hopefully also a lot, he is then presented to the Tribunal, but your back-end support chooses the matches, based on which this person needs to be punished or pardoned.

If your support is allowed to manually choose (which suggests they read them) the matches that will be presented in the Tribunal, then how can these cases ever be given objective reviews?

The only way to give actual objective reviews, is by saying; "Y person has been reported X times and needs to be reviewed. So we _automatically_ add his last 20 matches to the Tribunal for review, upon which an actual purely objective case can be made".

And in that manner, a person should not be punished for being verbally abusive in one match, if all his other 19 are spotless. For even though he is guilty in one case, his general behaviour is not Toxic.

Obviously there are different types of abuse and cursing and swearing should be insta-punish, but I've seen quite a few (5 out of 60 I think -> 1/12) cases get punished (after the IP reward drop) that should have been pardoned. And my punish rate is in the 90%, so I doubt your statistics can show 60.

In short, the Tribunal is unreliable at best and a set-up at worst.

JGWentworth887

12-16-2012

Ban pro player "LilBallz" his name offends me

Feladorzor

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGWentworth887 View Post
His name is "LilBallz" not "Lil********z".

Context matters.

SqueezeMeGently

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGWentworth887 View Post
They banned their one scapegoat. Other pro players will continue to troll and badmouth others to no consequence. Everyone who knows anything about the pro players knows there is more than one ban that should be handed out, but this is just a PR stunt.

Just like the current state of the tribunal. They aren't going to completely clean up League for you sensitive little angels, but if you naive pantywaists will believe they are it's all the same to Riot. Mission accomplished.

They don't intend to do the hard work, and they won't. They just want to convince certain people they will. Honestly, if so much of the community wasn't too dumb to see that this would have already backfired on them. As it is they are getting exactly what they want out of you morons.